Chapter 23

I. Like. Candy. End of story.

Adelie's P.O.V

Considering the bus stopped, I guess I had to go.

"Niall?" I asked as I walked out of the small bathroom.

"Yes, babe?" he said. He was casually sitting on the couch. He looked at me with his beautiful waves of blue eyes, making me melt inside.

"I'm ready to go," I said, looking at him.

"Okay, me too," he said, getting up. He took my hand and locked our fingers together. We strode out of the bus together. His hand bigger than mine, which warmed it away from the chilly Cinncinati breeze.

It was a small, cute resturaunt that was named Sunday's.

"Table for 2?"

--------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

Since Niall wanted to out to breakfast with Adelie, we decided to go too. Just separately from Harry and Skylar and Niall and Adelie.

Louis, Zayn, and I walked in first and a beautiful hostess greeted us. Her short dirty blonde hair swayed as she grabbed three menus.

"Table for 3?" I heard her ask, but I was just to gobsmacked by her goregeousness.

"Yes, please," Louis said, interupting my thoughts about her. I got a glance of her name tag: Haylee.

Back to Adelie's P.O.V

"I will just get a water," I said to the waitress. She just nodded rudely. Her black hair with blonde streaks shook as she attempted to look 'sexy'.

"And you?" she asked Niall, bending over showing pretty much her whole fucking boob.

I scoffed in disgust.

"Um," Niall stuttered. "I'll have a water, too."

"Ok I will have that for you in one second," she winked at Niall and sent me a death glare. Ok? I wish I had Liam, Zayn, and Louis' waitress. She seems a lot nicer.

I'm pretty sure Niall sensed my annoyance and grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry," Niall assured. "She is nothing but a horny waitress to me."

I just smiled, and lied my head down on my arm that wasn't connected to Niall's. Niall did the same and looked me in the eyes. We seemed to do that a lot.

"I have your water," that waitress snarled and slammed the cups on the table, emptying 1/4 of the cup.

"What do you want?" she growled. Someone's in a bad mood, I thought. "What?"

Shit, did I say that aloud?

"Yes you did, slut," she told me with a bitchy smirk I wanted to smack off, but didn't.

"Please don't talk to my girlfriend that way," Niall asked her.

"Is there a problem?" someone in a suit asked.

"No, there isn't," I said getting out of the booth, and walked out. I didn't think Niall followed me out until he touched my shoulder.

"Im sorry that happened, and are not a slut, I can tell you that," he assured me, giving me a hug.

"It's ok. I just need to stop saying my thoughts outloud," I giggled while pulling away. "Next time, let's just eat cereal."

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

holy shit my stomach hurts! I probably just ate half of my candy...

just kidding...

but seriously I have a stomach ache, my head hurts, I have a runny nose, I have a sore throat...hell, this is just not my weekend...

I want to change my username...what should it be? @numba1ninja suits me but I wanna change it! Oh well, it's staying that forever! (unless one of you fantastic fans give me a good one) **hint hint**

💜💜I still need four more comments on All The Little Things!!! 💜💜

luff you guys!