Chapter 13

Adelie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I stayed up late thinking, thinking about what has happened in the past 17 hours.

Someone already likes me, Sophia is going on a date with Louis, and I met the world's biggest boy band. Wow.

My eyes started to droop again, and I let them shut.

-----/--/--//-----/--:/-----/

I woke up once again. I looked at my alarm clock and it read, '10:52'. I think it's time to get up.

I plopped out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hair, then put on a bit of makeup. Just some eyeliner and mascara.

I got a crop t-shirt that said 'Love Me For Me', and some dark blue jeans. I looked presentable.

I opened the door to see another see another little bear with a red heart. I walked over to see next to it there was a note.

It read: 'Baby, you light up my world like nobody else."

Cheesy, but cute.

I put it next to the other one and walked downstairs.

------------------------------

Cassie's note!!

Ok so I saw this in another book that I forgot the name to, but sense nobody really reads Author's notes at the end, I'll put them in the middle!

I would like to thank @Fraudish for the wonderful cover! Make sure to check him out! He makes brilliant covers! Ok now.....get back to reading!

-------------------------------

"Hey you guys!" I chirped as I walked into the living room to them watching Spongebob Squarepants. Only Paige and Sophia noticed.

"They're obsessed with Spongebob," Paige laughed.

"I see," I giggled. "Hm, I think I'll eat all the food right now."

"Oh, no you don't!" Niall yelled, getting up instantly. I giggled.

"Oh, yes I am!" I screeched as I ran to the refridgerator.

"Stop!" Niall yelled as he began to tickle me.

"Ok! Ok! I won't eat all the food!" I laughed, giving up.

"Good!" Niall laughed. "Because I'm a growing boy!"

"Mmmhmmm," I hummed. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Hey Adelie," Harry said coming into the kitchen.

"Hay is for horses, and grass is much cheaper," I said. He snorted. "Hehe what?"

"Can I ask you something in private?" he asked. Niall got the message and walked out.

"Sure!" I said.

"Do you like anybody?"

-----------------------

cliffhanger bitches!!!! <33