Chapter 17

Hey you guys! This is going to be in Harry's P.O.V SO make sure you put it into his eyes!!!

Plus, this chapter is dedicated to @SkytheDirectioner !!!

Harry's P.O.V

After I dropped Adelie off, I decided to go look around the small town of Portland.

It was 6:30 in the evening, so it was not very busy.

I drove past a pizzeria, a library, and a post office until I came across a small coffee shop. I could go for something sweet right now.

I pulled up into the small parking lot behind the shop. I locked the door to my black Range Rover and walked into the cute coffee shop.

The smell of coffee and cookies filled my nose as soon as I walked through the door. The store was pretty much empty besides an elderly couple and a girl around my age.

She had light brown wavy hair with tanned skin. She was texting on her IPhone when I looked at her.

"Hello, what would you like?" a woman in her early fifths asked from behind the counter.

I looked up and ordered a chocolate chip cookie and some coffee.

"That would be $4.67," she said.

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and pulled out some Euros. Damn it. I forgot to exchange for American money!

"Here," someone said behind me. I looked back to see the girl from the table handing the cashier money.

"Thanks," I smiled. "You mind if I sit with you?"

She smiled, "Sure."

We sat down at the table she was sitting at before.

"Hi, I'm Harry," I introduced myself.

"I'm Skylar," she said.

"You know, you didn't have to pay for that," I said, she just shrugged.

"Just helping out someone who isn't from here," she giggled, taking a sip from her coffee.

"I think I know how you can pay me back," I told her. She looked at me questionally with her hazel eyes.

"How can I pay you back?"

"Your number."

-------------------------