Q&A 2.0

I decided that it might be better to add the new questions to a new page, just to make it easier for me. 

Again, all of these amazing questions are provided by none other than the amazing youfatmotherfvcker

1. Did that police guy die?

Victor? Nah, he's alive. He probably earned a lot of money because he helped with the entire Kory case. 

But knowing him, I think that somewhere in the future guilt would catch up with him and he would reveal the cruelty of the government to the rest of the world even if it meant for him getting arrested. 

2. Would this all have happened without the circles? Like what would happen if there were no circles?

I think that because the world's population is already so small, the government would've probably made some kind of system to control people anyway. Just like in the Black Mirror episode Nosedive. 

But if there was really no system or anything, I think it wouldn't've mattered that much anyway. 

The whole reason as to why the government created this system is never really explained in this story, except for a bit in the prologue, but the main reason is to prevent overpopulation (Because America is the only inhabitable country left, BTW America is a pretty big country so it would've probably been more of a one-state situation than a one-country situation).

3. Do Sebastian and Ethan get married? 

Hm... I would love that. You are all invited! Dress code: black. 

But I don't think they would adopt a child... BUT IF THEY WOULD: It would definitely be a girl, for some reason I think that they would both have a soft spot for some murderous small toddler demon girl thing. 

4. Does Pine (LB Pinehole) find love?

HA. I don't know. For some reason, I would love it if he had actually fallen in love with Sebastian... but Sebastian loves Ethan so... Heartbroken for the rest of his life. 

BUT THEN. He finds this amazing, murderous, evil girl who helps him through the heartbreak. Eventually, he falls in love with her and his feelings for Sebastian wash away... But deep down, he knows that they are still there. 

5. Did Kory's parents ever wonder what happened to her? Like felt regret because of their actions?

I think that Kory's parents are a bit obsessed with the image of a perfect American family, but that is mostly the dad. The mom is torn between her love for her children and her love for the dad. She loves her children but understands her husband's actions and follows along. I'm saying this because remember the flashback chapter? The mom was in the room together with the dad killing Kory's brother, she followed him.

So, her dad definitely didn't regret anything, he probably knew what had happened to her. Unlike the mom, who probably didn't know as much as the dad and felt a bit of regret. The mom was convincing herself that she loves the man whom she had married, but deep down she wanted to save her children. 

WOOP. LOVE THAT.

Yknow when you sometimes think of a really good book title, but you just have no idea what the book is about? Yeah, I have that right now. 

See ya in the next Q&A or epilogue... or maybe even a new book?

- Sit down, John.