Chapter 10

I woke up feeling like shit. I couldn't move any parts of my body, it felt like I was just a brain inside a blanket. I looked around the room trying to think of what had happened, but I couldn't remember anything.

I looked at my wrist, only to see that my orange circle was replaced with a wound. A deep, circle wound. I could see that it had been cut out not that long ago, it wasn't bleeding anymore but there was only a really thin crust on top.

I started stressing out, I wanted to cry but I couldn't even feel the liquid going down to my cheeks. The only way I could know that I was crying was because I could taste the tears in my mouth.

I heard a door open, but I couldn't even lookup.

"Well, well, look who finally woke up," I recognised the voice, but the woman was still standing behind me.

Ares made a small circle around me and eventually stopped right in front of me. She reached out a hand, "Come on, give me a high five," She said, laughing maniacally and walking away.

She came back with a syringe, I could taste the tears in my mouth. I had no idea what she had done to my body, and how it was possible that I could still taste and see but couldn't feel anything else.

The villainous woman put the syringe into my arm with no hesitation.

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~

I still felt pissed about Finnley sending me back. What did I do? I just played around a bit with that girl.

I thought about what had happened in the morning, a smile crept on my face. I wanted to call her, only to realise that I didn't have her number.

I decided to get some food in the cafeteria and relax a bit, take my mind off of stuff. Mostly girls. "Stuff, stuff, yeah, let's keep it with stuff."

After eating I walked over to the couch standing in the corner of the sizeable room and laid down, deciding to take a nap.

I was awoken by shouts. I couldn't quite comprehend what was happening, but I was quickly pulled up by Finnley. "Kory, we can't find Kory," He said, hopelessly shaking my shoulders.

"Wow, wow, wow, slow down man," I pulled his hands off my shoulders, still rubbing my eyes.

"Can you go check the place where she was supposed to get her shots?"

After nodding I started walking towards the room where Kory supposedly was. I heard Benjamin trying to calm everyone in the cafeteria down, which he succeeded at. He started giving everybody their roles.

The hallways were abandoned, which made them seem even eerier than normally.

I walked up to the door, only to notice that it was locked. None of my keys worked, not even the one that was supposed to work with this door. I started freaking out a bit but instantly saw a solution. A colleague of mine was walking towards me, "Yo, man, can you open this door please?"

He walked up to the door and grabbed his own keys, with no luck. "How is this possible?" He murmured to himself, "Kory is supposed to be through that hallway and behind that door," I explained.

It was like that sentence flipped a switch in him. "Kick it," He said with certainty.

"Wait, wha-"

"Just kick it!"

I surrendered, resulting in me having to kick down the door. The first few kicks didn't work, so we started kicking together.

Another colleague of ours saw what we were doing and walked up to us, dragging us away from the door.

"Kory is in there," Both of us said, panting.

Now we were trying to kick down the door with the three of us, finally succeeding.

We ran through the hallway, only to realise that there was another door. "Fuck," I let out a scream.

"Let me try and open this one with my key first," One of the two guys proposed. We let him do it, but with no luck.

"I hope you guys have been working out lately," I joked.

After a lot of trying to kick down the door, we finally succeeded. "Holy shit, we're like a group of invincible guys," The other dude said.

We gave each other a high five, only then to realise why we were here.

We looked through the entire doctor's room, only to find nothing. At least, that's what we thought at first.

"Hey guys, I didn't catch your names," I asked them.

"My name's Sebastian, Sebastian the Crab and that's LB Pinehole," The British looking dude said.

"Before you ask why that's my last name, ask my parents not me," He added.

"Whatever you say, mate,"

I suddenly heard the door close behind me. The LB dude was standing in front of it with crossed arms.

"I really like you man, but we just can't have snitches," Crab guy said, putting a chokehold on me.

"What do you mean snitches," I managed to get out of his chokehold, which felt like a victory to me, but was then hit in the head with something.

I wobbled a bit around, before slowly starting to walk backwards ending in me falling and hitting my head on something.

"I don't remember much from what had happened, so this might be wrong,"

"That doesn't matter, we will always ask for the details but if you can't give any it is no problem at all," The interviewer reassured me.

Word count: 978

A/N

HEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE

I love introducing new characters, also I need to think about what had happened to Angela. Any ideas? (They're always welcome!)

It feels good to be back, I'm still feeling like shit but I at least went back to school today :)