Transgenderi și trans dizabilitaţi

Acum câteva zile am dat de un articol interesant pe internet, un studiu facut de profesorul Alexandre Baril acesta fiind un expert in sex, sexualitate, gen sexual și feminism. Am fost șocată de noua descoperite și nu mi-am crezut ochii când am citit ce noua propagandă trans a adus în lume.

DOAMNE FEREȘTE!
_____________________________________
Link🔜
https://life.gomcgill.com/people-are-becoming-disabled-by-choice-and-they-are-called-transabled
______________________________________

People Are Becoming Disabled By Choice And Labeling Themselves 'Transabled'

Similar to transgender people, the transabled feel one or more limbs or functions of one's body does not belong to one's self.

Transabled' people are the ones who choose to be disabled. Similar to transgender people, the 'transabled' feel one or more limbs or functions of one's body do not belong to one's self. And some even go to such lengths that involve illegal surgeries to remove the undesired body part.  Professor Alexandre Baril, a feminist, gender, and sexuality studies professor and Fellow, defines transability as "the desire or the need for a person identified as able-bodied by other people to transform his or her body to obtain a physical impairment."

Practicants

Jewel Shuping, a 30-year-old, resident of North Carolina has BIID (Body Integrity Identity Disorder) and identifies herself as a transabled person. Otherwise healthy, Shuping decided to get rid of her eyesight as her wish to become a blind person took over her mind. In 2006 to fulfill this wish, a sympathetic psychologist poured drain cleaner into her eyes reported Daily Mail. Recalling how this idea of becoming blind infested her mind as a child she said, "My mother would find me walking in the halls at night when I was three or four years old. By the time I was six, I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable.