I set the hairdryer on the counter and stare back at my face that isn't mine, "GET OUT!" she uses her hands to cover her body but really there's no need. I can't get my eyes off her face. Why the hell is she here?

I panic, "YOU GET OUT!"

"I'M NAKED!" she shouts.

Oh, she's right. I should leave.

"RIGHT! I'LL GIVE YOU A MINUTE!" quickly shutting the curtain back, I leave the bathroom.

A few seconds later the water cuts off. Why is Laila here? Why didn't mom tell me Laila would be here? She knows how I feel about my sister. It seems only fair to give me a warning so I'll have time to find somewhere else to go.

My bathroom door opens, she walks out fully clothed. A side smirk plastered on her face, studying my annoyance.

"Why are you here?"

She cocks her head to the side, "Mom didn't tell you?" I know she knows mom didn't tell me. She's doing this on purpose. She likes playing games, always has.

"Tell me what?" I scowl.

"Dad's leaving town for work. I'm going to be living with you for a few weeks."

My mouth falls open. She can't be serious. Mom wouldn't do this to me, would she? Have I been betrayed in my own house?

My brain is in shock, Laila's loving it.

"You can't stay here."

She shrugs, twirling her finger in her hair, "Not only I can, but I am. Mom's on her way home right now to help move me into the guest room right across the hall. We're about to be roommates in different rooms. I'll keep my door open at night if you do." she grins.

She can't stay here. I'll have to talk to mom. I'll tell her that I came down with a chronic illness that may be contagious. She'll be forced to either put me in quarantine or kick Laila out for her own safety.

"Fine." pause, cross my arms, "But I'm not helping."

"Fine, I don't need your help."

"Fine."

"Fine."

I groan, Laila smirks. Evil, twisted, wicked girl! She loves my misery.

She walks out, waving bye over her shoulder. I slam the door. She wasn't completely out of the room when I pushed it shut so it ended up hitting her into the hallway. I feel satisfied now.

It sucks that she had to ruin our relationship the way she did. We're twins for crying out loud! I know people who would love to have a twin but they weren't lucky enough. A twin is supposed to be a guaranteed best-friend but if there's anything she's never been it's a friend to me.

Since age ten she's been my worst enemy. She knows all my weaknesses and how to cut the hardest. There was a time I would do anything for her but sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for are the one's behind the trigger.

She ruined us. I can't forget that. I won't.

It'd be different if she was trying to make amends. But she isn't. She still provokes and antagonizes, daring you to react. She feeds off drama, the more she can create the better she feels.

And now she's living in my home. Great.

But it's okay because mom will be home soon and we can get all of this sorted out. I'll even volunteer to get a job so Laila will have money to stay at a hotel for a few weeks until dad can take her back.

I take a deep, calming breath.

I'll make dinner for us tonight and we can discuss the moving out arrangements over a meal.