"Hn." Was his response. I got ticked off by this and an irk mark was visible.

"You should go buy a dictionary, Suke. People aren't going to understand you when you say, 'Hn.' all the time." I tell him.

"Suke?" Was all he said.

"Yeah, Sasuke, is just long and bothersome. I call most people nicknames, like I call Naruto, Naru. I also call Iruka-sensei, Ruka-sensei." I rub the back of my neck.

"I came early to avoid fangirls fangirling. What about you? Avoiding your fanboys?" He asks nonchalantly.

"Yes, they kept pestering me yesterday when I told them I was going to train. It was long a boring." I tell him before yawning.

"You're starting to sound like Shikamaru. What was with you and him saying things in unison yesterday?"

"I don't know. I guess him and I both just wanted to go to sleep. Class was boring. What's the point of re-learning something you learnt when you were three? I didn't get it. I have amazing chakra control too." Suke seems to think for a moment.

"How about me and you sit next to each other? It would stop any stupid arguments about who is going to sit next to us." He suggested.

"Your idea was almost as good as Ne's."

"Who is Ne?" Suke questions.

"Nobody important.... To you at least." I inform him before moving to sit next to him. "I'm going back to sleep. Don't wake me up unless something really important happens." I order before drifting off.

"Hn."

'Back to being in need of a dictionary, hey Minoru?' I talk to the tailed beast.

'Looks like you're out of luck, kid. A lot of people are arguing who wants to sit next to Sasuke and who wants to sit next to you.'

And she was right, two pointless arguments were happening. One on who's going to sit next to Suke and one on who's going to sit next to me.

"Are you blind or something? We're sitting next to each other." I speak up, startling everyone.

"What's so great about Sasuke anyway? I don't see the big deal. I understand Mesaal-chan, but not him." Naru says, crouching on Suke's desk and staring into his eyes.

'The tension is so thick I could cut it with a knife. Maybe that's a good idea, actually!' I say to Minoru, who just snorts in response. I reach for the katana on my back and slowly unsheathe it. Everyone notices this, and looks in my direction. A glint of enjoyment could be seen in my visible eye. In just a millisecond, Naru is pushed forward by some random boy and ends up kissing Suke.

Girls start screaming at Naru, while he and Suke gag and spit the contents from their mouths. Majority of the boys in class and me are laughing so hard, you could have mistaken us for laughing at a professional comedian. I roll on the floor, laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Naru pouts.

"It's not nice to laugh, Mesaal-chan. It's not funny, and if anything, you should be feeling sorry, I wasted my first kiss on... This thing." Naru sulks.

"S-Sorry, Naru. But that's was just hilarious." I wheeze, laughing in the middle of words.

"She's not wrong, Naruto. That was really funny." More and more others agreed with me. I pick myself up from the floor and plop myself back on my seat next to Suke. He glares at me, but quickly reverts his glare when he notices my katana slightly out of the sheathe. I quickly sheathe the katana fully, before anyone else notices. While this was happening, both boys and girls were beating up Naru. Each for different reasons: the girls because he kissed Suke, and the boys because he talked to me so casually. I sweat dropped at both the reasons.