~ chapter 39~

This is the last chapter of my book and I cant thank you guys enough for reading xx I honestly can not believe how far this book has become and I can't wait to see if my new book intoxicating does a well.

An hour before

Cheryls POV 

Thank the fuck that Archie and Veronica came when they did because I was so close to killing Betty's annoying ass. Right now I am currently in a car on the way back to Riverdale to see the girl I ditched for 5 months. "How has she been since that day?" I ask quietly while looking out the window in the backseat. Veronica and Archie look at each other before Archie states "she distanced herself from everyone...she started to become obsessed with finding you until about a month ago and it seemed she just gave up. That's when Ronnie and I knew we had to come find you. Oh yeah she is also the new leader of the Serpents and lets just say that it helps her release her anger". 

I gulp loudly while trying to stop the tears coming out my eyes as I think of how my baby has suffered over the past months. "Its ironic isn't it...I flipped my switch in order to save her life yet it seems I killed the part of her I fell in love with. If I could I would go back to that day and just run away with her" I whisper loudly enough for them to hear me. "Hey Cheryl, it is not your fault for how Toni reacted to this, okay, everyone reacts to the same thing in different ways. You may feel that you killed the part of Toni that you love but I believe, I know that you can bring it back alive again" Veronica soothes while turning around in the passenger seat so she can look at me. I nod before looking down at my hands and thinking about how these hands once held Toni's hand when she asked me to be her girlfriend. I love that girl so so much and I can not wait to see her again. "One thing you should know Cheryl is that Toni dyed her hair so now shes just a normal brunette" Archie says with a light chuckle. "WHAT NO, I can't call her the girl the girl with candy pink streaks in her hair" I joke as I face palm dramatically. 

4 hours later 

"Lilly said Toni is most likely to be at either her trailer or the serpents hideout" Archie says while placing his phone back in his pocket after hanging up. I sigh before saying " okay I will go check out the serpent hideout with Archie in case any vamps try to attack me , Ronnie you go check out her trailer". They both nod as we exit the car and walk to the places we need to go to find Toni. "You know what Archie, if someone told me a year ago that I chose to leave Toni motherfucking Topaz for a month I would have laughed in their face" I chuckle while running a hand through my red locks. He laughs while throwing around my arm before stating "you had no other option Blossom, remember that okay". I let out a shaky breath before saying "I wish Jughead was here, he was always the best at making me feel calm and giving the best advice". Archie agrees before kissing the side of my forehead as we continue our way to the hideout.

30 mins later 

Toni's POV

I can't do this anymore. It's too long and painful. I give up with trying to find her. "Toni what are you doing" Veronica shrieks as she cautiously steps towards me. I look down at the stake in my hands which is directed towards my heart before a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Listen Toni I know you have had a rough time because you can't find Cheryl but don't do this" she begs while still walking towards me. I look back at her then at the stake in my hands before stuttering "I just ca-can't live like this. I can't li-live knowing that sh-she is out there depending on me to save her and I hav-haven't found her since that day at the club".

I start to pull the stake close to my chest and block out Veronica's constant screaming. "I'm sorry, if she does get her emotions back tell her that okay" I whisper before closing my eyes as the wood my contacts with my skin. "Toni" a voice whispers causing me to stop all my actions immediately. No, No it cant be. I turn around to see the girl I adore standing in my living room and staring at the stake in my hand. "Ch--Cheryl I thought I lost you forever" I cry quietly while I drop the stake on the couch next to me. "We will give you two some time along, lets go pops Ronnie" Archie voices quietly while holding his hand out for her to take. 

As soon as the door closes, she asks still eyeing the stake "would you have actually gone through with it?" I look into her eyes before murmuring "I guess we will never know". She walks slowly towards me and pulls me into a hug before saying "I am so sorry for leaving you Toni". I breathe in her shampoo that I love so much and hug her back. I pull away from the hug only to pull her in for a short yet passionate kiss. She blushes before pulling me to sit on the couch next to her and inquiring "I hear that you are the head of the serpents, so what happened there?"

FLASHBACK - 2 months ago

"Toni what are you doing here?" Lucas groans while rubbing his eyes. "Do you know what it feels like to be in utter agony for 3 months, knowing that the person at the root of that agony is alive and well" I shout. He chuckles before saying "Let me guess, you believe I am the root of all your problems and have come here to seek some sort of revenge". My eyes turn from their soft hazel colour to cruel red as I state "I have come her to kill you". His eyes also turn red as he snarls "do you really want me to remind you all of the things that have happened when you have attempted to do that. Lets see, oh yes, I ripped out that worthless hybrids heart and I almost ripped out yours". 

I gulp before replying "the difference between those events and now Lucas is that I have nothing to lose now, I am stronger and I am much determined". "Those things only get you halfway to killing me Topaz, I mean I am five times older than you, I have killed more than you and I am much more faster than you" he says before vamp speeding at me. I punch him straight in the face that causes him to stumble back shocked. "Oh yes, there is something I forgot to tell you. I got your cousin, you know my ex, to make me a potion that makes me much more faster than you. If you vamp speed towards me again I will do the exact thing again. So hand to hand combat it is" I state nonchalantly while placing my hands in my tracksuit bottoms pockets. He nods his heads and says "let the strongest prevail". 

end of flashback

"I killed him about 2 months after you left" I whisper while looking down at the hands that tore his heart out of his chest. "Damn...honestly I thought you have done it a lot sooner" she chuckles softly while placing her hand on my lower back.  "I just could not stand the fact th--at I was suffering because you were fo--rced to do something due to his --actions and I lost it" I stammer while looking her mocha brown eyes. "Well I am her now and I sure as hell am not going anywhere" she coos while kissing my cheek. I grin before replying "good because I sure as hell can not wait to send my life with you". She mirrors my grin before saying "well that is great news because you aren't going to be able to get rid of me that easily. 

"I actually wrote a whole speech for when I was supposed to turn back your humanity, do you want to hear it" I ask nervously while rubbing my neck. Her eyes beam with happiness as she nods her head frantically. I hold her hands before reciting "I love you more than life itself. When I am with you I feel complete I feel whole. You make me aspire to be someone worthy to be you girlfriend. Like Rihanna once said "You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy, when you hold me, I'm alive". When you hug, kiss or even look at me with those beautiful eyes of yours, my body feels like its electric. One day, Blossom, I will ask you to be my wife, to have a family with me and to hold my hand as I take my last breath on this earth. You are the sun to my moon, the Damon to my Elena and I adore you. Ever since that day In the principle's office, I had a feeling that you were my other half. You are the most sensational girl on the planet and I will love you always and forever".

END OF STORY