~ Chapter 21 ~

Cheryl's POV

What on earth am I meant to say to her. I mean should I just say "oh I was upset about me and you so I invited my ex around for fun". No, that makes me sound like an absolute dick to be fairly honest. She's just lost in thought as she stares at me waiting for a explanation. When I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out she just lets out a breathy laugh. "I'll leave you to go back to Lilly then" she sighs before walking away and leaving me completely alone. Wait how did she know her name, I never told her and Lilly didn't introduce herself.

I close the door while I think about how she could have known her name. "Hey Lilly have you met Toni before or something because she knew your name"I say while I close the door. "Well I am in her class at school so thats why" she replied nonchalantly. "Well then how comes she thought you were my cousin?" I ask as I walk towards her. She gulped as she replied "It was a couple days after you died and I was minding my own business when I heard people fighting near me. So I rushed inside the building the yelling was coming from to see some vampire with has hand around Toni's heart. I saved her life by screaming and then said I was your cousin when she asked how I knew you". I cant believe Toni almost died, what the hell did she do? I thought. "Well she actually said when he had his hand in her chest 'that he made the only person she cared for disappear out of her life'. Cheryl it sounded as if she wanted to die because of what she did for you. Oh yeah and before you get confused you said all your thoughts out loud so I answered" she said while her eyes showed nothing but sympathy for me.

"I can't believe she would do that for me" I whisper while I am left completely speechless. "Listen Cheryl I do still love you but I know that your heart belongs to her so I wont stand in your way. One piece of advice though, you better think of a fucking amazing lie in regards to why she saw me in just a shirt" Lilly says while rubbing my arm. Oh sugar honey ice tea, how on earth am I meant to explain what she saw? "I know, I do. Thank you Lilly for being there for me always even though we didn't end things well" I say while giving her a small smile. She just nods her head while she slightly blushes. "Wait.. what were you doing in Riverdale in the first place?" I ask. "Well when you supposedly died, Jughead called me and invited me to say goodbye to you" she says quietly.

Toni

I am currently at the gym trying to blow off some steam as I picture Cheryl and Lilly together. I can't believe she had the nerve to just move on that quickly and not fight for us. I mean we were endgame but now she has thrown that all away for some slut. You know what two can play this game. For every girl she gets with u will sleep with two. I will make her so jealous that she will want me just as much as I want her.

Okay now who should I call first....I know the perfect person.

RING RING

T:hey, you free?
V: for you always, what's up though?
T: I basically need your help and I think we can help each other.
V: I'm intrigued continue.
T: we pretend to fake date so Cheryl and Archie get jealous.
V: I could get Archie easily, Topaz but sure I am in.
T: perfect see you in school tomorrow.

Game on Blossom.

Skip to tomorrow morning...

Toni's POV

"Hey Veronica are you ready to be in a couple" I say as I link arms with her as we walk to school. She chuckles and nods her head. We talk about everything that has happened in the last month as we make our way to school. When we enter school we hold hands and smile as people start to talk about us.

It felt like old times and in a way it was really refreshing. Veronica and I look at each other and smile as we both no we both are thinking the same thing. She strokes my jaw and pulls me in for a kiss on the cheek which causes me to blush. When she moves away she whispers in my ear "she's watching and boy she looks pissed". I smile and then out of spite I pull Veronica in for a very heated kiss, knowing that Cheryl is watching.

I pull away and smirk slightly proud of myself. However, all that changes when I turn around and see the betrayal on Cheryl's face. Tears are in her eyes and she looks absolutely pissed. She just shook her head and tugged Lilly down the corridor. Part of me wants to run after her and confess everything to her but the majority part wants to make her jealous and make her feel the pain I felt.

"Let's go to physics" I sigh to Veronica as I hold her hand. We walk down the hall in complete silence as I don't really want to start a conversation. As soon as I open the door to the lab Mr Stuart-Smith says "you are 10 seconds late you two". I chuckle as I reply "Listen here I don't care if I was only 10 seconds, I am here now". Veronicas jaw drops as the rest of the class snicker. He looks annoyed but just gestures for us to sit down. Physics drags on as he attempts to teach the class Flemings Left Hand Rule and let's just say not one person was listening to him.

I look over to Cheryl who is two rows in front of me. She turns around and smirks as she sees me looking at her. I smile as I turn to Veronica and whisper "lets see how jealous we can make her". Veronica smirks and kisses my cheek to play along. I look at Cheryl to see her angry and I just wink at her. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.

Cheryl: Two can play that game.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as she whispers something in Archie's ear, who is sitting next to her. They both turn simultaneously with mischievousness all over there faces. Cheryl's eyes meet mine as she mouths "game on".

A/N WHO DO YOU THINK WILL SNAP FIRST??