~ chapter 12 ~

Toni's POV 

"Betty, do I really have to come to this thing tonight. I mean I don't want to see Cheryl" I whine down the phone to her. "Yes you have to, I dont turn 17 often now do I?" she replied sarcastically. "Fine but promise me no truth or dare" I say sighing. "You have my word miss Antoniette Topaz" she giggled down the phone before hanging up. I groan as I sit up from my sofa to go find something decent to wear. I finally decide on my favourite adidas top, a pair of black jeans, white shoes and my legendary sunglasses. (outfit below)

I just pray that Cheryl or Jughead do not turn up for this thing but knowing my luck they both will

I just pray that Cheryl or Jughead do not turn up for this thing but knowing my luck they both will. I look over my self on more time in the mirror before saying "You can do this, its only Cheryl." With that I leave and head towards the Copper residence. 

Cheryl's POV 

"Betty we aren't even close, in fact last time I saw you I pinned you up against the wall so why on earth should I be there?" I say impatiently as she has been nagging down the phone to me for the last minute.  "Come on Cheryl, I want you to be there plus I heard that Toni  will be there"  The fact that Toni will be there caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I slam my eyes shut to maintain my no emotions policy and sigh once I know I have gained back control. "If I come you have to promise that there will be alcohol". She yells down the phone laughing "Of course there will be alcohol". I hang up the phone as I dread the idea of seeing Toni at that party because I know she want the girl I used to be back.

My doorbell rings causing me to jog to my front door to see the only and only my best friend Jughead. "Hey boy what's up" I say cringing at the words I just said. "I just thought that you should know that I completed my transition, making me the first hybrid in Riverdale" he smirks showing me his hybrid form. "So, what do you want a medal? I reply with my voice practically dripping sarcasm.  "Actually yes a gold one would be great and if you could engrave on it 'I love Jughead because he is sexy' well that would be even better" he replies causing me to chuckle. He looks me up and down and shouts "why on earth aren't you dressed yet, get your redhead butt up those stairs now and change".

Still Cheryl's POV at a different place

Music blared down the street all the way from the party, red cups filled up the lawn and neon lights danced around the living room. On the dance floor teenagers were grinding on each other while chugging down their drinks. "Hey you made it" a very drunk and erratic Betty yelled in my face. "Nahh this is my spirit" I replied rolling my eyes although I dont think she even heard me as she was too busy checking out Jughead who was standing right behind me. "Jughead why don't you go take the birthday girl for a dance on the dance floor" I turned around and wink at him. I leave those to love birds alone as I head towards the bar to make myself a gin and tonic. "The nerd at a bar there is a sight I never thought I would see" I hear someone say from behind me.

"Yeah well what can I say, this is the new me" I shrug as I turn around at look at them. "Well a gin and tonic is a disgusting drink so either your a sin for liking it or you depressed about something that you could or a sin for liking it or you depressed about something that you could care less  what drink you have" they say whilst furrowing their eyebrows in curiosity and confusion. "Listen here, Topaz I am not depressed and I actually like this drink. In fact you know 'why the nerd is at the bar', dont you? Yes, yes you do, well get used to this new Cheryl because the old one is never coming back" I reply firmly as I edge towards her. "She leans towards me so much that her lips are only a few inches away causing my heart to speed up. She realises my sudden nervousness and whispers "are you sure about that?". I roll my eyes as she leans back in her chair and examines me with her eyes glistening with amusement.

"Cheryl, Toni come into the dinning room" Betty yells waving at us to get our attention. I groan loudly as I grab my drink and follow Toni to where we have been summoned. When we enter we are joined by Veronica, Jughead, Josie and Kevin. "Why are we here Betty, I was just having a very intimate conversation with a hot guy on the dance floor" Kevin questions. She looks at us all and smiles innocently as she says "Lets play truth or dare".

Toni's POV 

I am going to sacrifice her to pigeons because she knows how much I did not want to play truth or dare. Everyone just moans as she forces everyone to sit around a bottle in a circle. "I will start" someone says as they enter the room. Everyone turns around to see Archie waltz over to us and sit right next to Jughead. This action causes Jugheads face to pale as white as a sheet leading him to reek of fear and anxiety.Archie spins the bottle for it to land on Veronica, he smirks as he says "Truth or Dare Lodge".

"I will do a truth" she says with a unsure tone. "What is the worst thing you have ever done?" he replies causing everyone to look at her with curiosity. She thinks about this for a moment before saying whilst glancing at me "Recently I made a deal with someone and gave them something evil in exchange for power." Everyone just goes quite not sure what they should say as Veronica spins the bottle only for it to land on Cheryl. "Truth or Dare Blossom" Veronica asks with smile on her face. "I will do a dare" Cheryl replies without hesitation. "Okay.... I dare you to take the girl you think is most attractive into the closet for 7 minutes in heaven" Veronica says causing Cheryl to look directly at me. "Lets go then Topaz" Cheryl to say with an almost disappointed tone causing me to mentally sigh.

Once we are in the closet she sets an alarm on her stopwatch for 7 minutes. We both just stand their in an awkward silence for about 20 seconds till she says with sass "not so confident with the words like before are you now". I look up to see her mocha brown eyes looking directly at me. "Well your not exactly acting like your normal self are you?" I reply with a quick wit. She smiles as she replies acting as if she is innocent "what ever do you mean TT, I am the normal Cheryl. However I am just the one you never met. I am the one with a Harley Davidson, the one who is stronger then you will ever be. The Cheryl you knew is dead"

"That is where I would have to disagree with you, yes you may have changed but that does not change the fact that I like the girl you were before. The girl who could act so pure and casual but then turn me on within seconds. The girl who was there for me when I need her. The girl who I kissed and I actually have feelings for" I whisper as I step in front of her blocking her path causing her to be pinned against the wall. She remains silent as she looks at me in with her face reflecting self conflict. "If I remember correctly babe we have been in this position before" I say with a lust over taking me. I edge towards her and continue to say "however last time we were in this position the roles were reversed. I was the one with no where to move and you were the one to kiss me". I use my vamp hearing to hear her heart rate rapidly increasing and my heightened smell tells me that she too is feeling the same things as me. I internally cheer as I know my plan is working.

I start to kiss up her jaw and towards her ear to ask "do you remember that you did this to me?" I continue to slowly kiss down her jaw only to move down her neck to place sloppy wet kisses. At a certain point she whimpers allowing me to know that I have found her sweet spot. I suck and bite at her neck causing her to involuntary moan and move her head to the side giving me more access. "Toni, this changes nothing" she pants still clutching onto her no emotions phase. I step back and shrug as I reply "maybe not but this will". I walk towards her and dont stop till my lips are on hers.  At first she doesnt kiss back but then she places both hands on my waist and pulls me closer to her not allowing me to stop. I lick her bottom lip asking her for access which she denies. I grow impatient and bite down on her bottom lip causing her to moan. I take this opportunity and place my tongue in her mouth. We continue to make out for about 1 more minute till the alarm goes off on her phone and the closet door being pulled open. I look back at her and see her touching her lip with her eyes shinning with love and compassion. In this moment I know I got the Cheryl I know and love back.

A/N EYYYY SO CHERYL IS BACK YALL WITH EMOTIONS!! JUGHEAD KNOWS ARCHIE IS ALIVE! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ALSO 2 CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS I SPOIL YOU GUYS ;D