~ chapter 32 ~

Jughead's POV

"Can I just say Lucas that every time I have been attacked on the streets it's always your sorry ass who's behind it. Do you have an obsession with me or something?" I ask with sarcasm dripping from my voice. "You finally figured it out Mr Jones I am driven crazy just by the thought of you" he replies his tone matching my sarcastic one while doing jazz hands. I pull at the rope around my hands but I have no success in breaking free. I roll my eyes dramatically before saying sassily "I mean I am absolutely gorgeous who wouldn't be?" He goes to reply before stopping and looking towards the door to see a livid Toni.

"What the fuck do you want you piece of trash?" She yells while walking over to us. I chuckle at her because I can smell her arousal from all the way over her so it's obvious her and Cheryl were kinda busy when she found out. "Well I was hoping to talk to you over a cup of tea but with that tone I think that won't be happening" Lucas states while shrugging. Toni just cackles before vamp speeding over to him and slamming him up into the wall. He arm goes in front of his neck to hold him in place while she seethes "you and your sorry ass will untie Jughead and allow me and him to go on our merry way".

I yell from across the room "that sounds fucking swell if I'm being honest I mean rope is just a no from me". Toni smirks at me before turning back at Lucas and scowling. "Fine you want to know why I called you here. I want to fight you. I want to kill you but here's the thing. The first one to get the other person to surrender will be the new head of the serpents" Lucas stammers while Toni holds him securely in place with his arm.

Toni eyes him suspiciously before asking "why the fuck are you willing to give up the serpents?" He looked directly in her eyes and shrugged before replying "it just feels like a burden now to be leading them". "Firstly what happens if no one surendedrs" Toni inquires while Lucas replied with the 'you know what happens look'. "Secondly, If I do this before we even start fighting you need to let jughead go" she hisses while pointing over to me. Lucas nods his head and taps Toni's arm trying to tell her to let go.

Toni's POV

After Jughead was untied he walked over to me rapidly only to pull me in for a hug. "You don't have to do this Topaz" he whispers in my ear. I sigh before stating "we both know that if I don't he will never leave me, you or Cheryl alone". "You're right" he says shortly before starting to walk towards the exit. He stops right as he's about to reach the door before turning around and snarling "fucking rip his head off Toni". I nod my head and salute at him before replying in a playful tone "yes sir". He just smirked and laughed before walking out leaving me all alone with the devil. "So shall we begin Topaz" he bellows while his eyes turn his supernatural red colour. I close my eyes and allow my anger and fury to build up inside of me. I open my eyes only for them to be an angry red colour and I smirk "let the best vamp win".

Cheryl's POV

What. The. Fuck. Why would Toni do that? Why should she have to put her life at risk to save MY best friend? I swear if she isn't returned to me in one piece I am going to kill that peasant.

Ring ring

C: "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME AND WHERE IS TONI?"
J: "she promised Lucas a fight to save me"
C: "and you just allowed her to stay"
J: "I left so I could call you and you could go save your girl Cheryl"
C: "your right okay I'm gonna leave now"

All I know is that when I arrive my baby better be okay otherwise there is gonna be hell to pay.

Toni's POV

It's safe to say I am losing however I ain't giving up just yet. I vamp speed towards him and throw him all the way across the room into his office through the glass. Ouch that's got to have hurt. "Oh you mother fucker that one really hurt" he groaned loudly while pulling out a huge piece of glass out of his thigh. I laugh while spitting the blood out of my mouth.

"When I'm done with you Topaz your own half-bread girlfriend won't even recognise you" he seethes while charging towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and shoves me down to the ground. I push on his shoulders but he doesn't even budge, instead he kept punching and punching me over and over again.

I open my mouth to say something but someone beats me to it "half breed is very mean Lucas did your mum teach you that foul language" Cheryl sasses while she walks over to where we were. Her eyes were her supernatural orange and her claws were scraping along the walls while her eyes never left Lucas's.

"Oh speak of the devil and the devil will appear" Lucas snaps back while getting off me. Cheryl gives me a side glance and smiles sweetly before facing back towards the enemy and frowning at him. "Listen her you pathetic piece of shit you ever touch a hair on my girlfriends head again and you won't live to see the next day" she sneers.

I know this is the completely wrong time but when she was in her most powerful state it was a mega turn on. I stood up from the ground and walked over to the redhead herself and kissed her cheek before saying " Lucas as much as an honour this was do you really want to fight me and Cheryl?" I ask sarcastically. He looks between us then shakes his head slowly before letting out a loud sigh.

"Then I guess we are done here, have fun being forever alone dipshit" Cheryl yells while throwing her arm over my shoulder and directing me towards the exit. Lucas laughs before asking "before you leave don't you want to know what I did to your precious Lilly and Veronica?"

A/N WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO VERONICA AND LILLY ???