~Chapter 3~

Toni's POV

I can't... I can't do this. I pull back and watch the disappointment swim in Cheryl's eyes. There are tears in her eyes as I stand up to leave. I look back at her and throw her my signature smirk as I push her door open.

I cant believe what actually just happened I mean I am with Veronica and I wanted to kiss Cheryl, more then anything. I shouldn't be thinking about this I have a meeting to get too.

Cheryl's POV

Oh my God I can't believe that just happened...more importantly I cant believe she just left without saying anything. I know that she did the right thing by leaving as she is with Veronica but man I wanted it so badly.

RING RING

Ughhh why is Jughead calling me.

J: "Hey Cheryl aka my savage beast of a friend".

C:" Hey Juggie, what's up ?"

J:" The boss is calling a emergency meeting for all the werewolves".

C:" Why what's the emergency?"

J:" Apparently a potential threat has been announced".

C: "I'll be there in 10".

With that I hang up the phone and head down to my garage. I live alone even though im 17 as you know being the heir to the Werewolf pack has it perks. I walk over to my Harley Davidson street 750, the love of my life that I have to keep secret because of my identity. I soar down the streets at speeds hitting 90 mph heading to the Werewolf hideout....

The Werewolf Hideout

"Oi, listen up now !" Blake yelled "I have just received vital information that one of the rival vamps have been given the order to kill the heir to our throne". My eyes widen at the fact that one of those pesky little weaklings have been ordered to kill me. Blake continues "Now we will not allow this to happen to our little Cheryl because she is going to kill them first". Everyone turns around and looks at me with a worried and shocked expression. "Do we even know who is going to attempt to kill me" I say with sass as I am quite confident with me survival and fighting skills. Blake gulps "No, no we don't even know the gender of the vamp trying to kill you". I roll my eyes and say with my voice dripping with sarcasm "So literally about 1/10 of Riverdale is out to kill me and we dont know exactly who it is. Well isn't that great news everyone ! " I just walk out of the meeting room and head to my own headquarters with Jughead following me...

"Cheryl dont worry I will stay beside you 24/7 if I have to. I will not allow some little piece of trash to kill my best friend" Jughead says trying to reassure me. I just start laughing loudly and leaning back on my leather chair. I look at him with a evil glint in my eye and say "If one of those vamps even come as close as to giving me a papercut I will rip their head off with my teeth". My eyes turn orange like they normally do when I get angry and my claws start to appear. Jughead looks at me and smirks saying "I know you will and I will watch" as he say this his green eyes turn the bright orange like mine. I sigh knowing that I will have to end someone's life  in order to protect my own.

Toni's POV

"You want me to do what? " I yell in complete anger and shock " I will never do that and do not ever ask me again". I pick up my coat from the bosses chair and head for the door. With anger my boss vamp speeds in front of me and throws me across the room. I wince in pain as I stand rubbing my spine, as I try to supress the rush of fury inside of me. All that fury takes over as my normal hazel eyes transform into a blood red colour. He sees this action and laughs as he says "do not even think of getting angry towards me Topaz, it will not benefit you in anyway".  I close my eyes shut and repeat the phrase that always calms me down ' what three things should be admired...family...love...and beauty'. When I was turned into a vampire these were the words that Lucas taught me to gain back my humanity and control. "Lucas, you may be my boss and I respect you a lot but I can not and will not do this".

His face turns from calm to anger as he states "If you dont do this you will not access the fortune awaiting you when you get the throne. Resulting in you being not financially secure and depressed as you live in a tiny ass studio flat or even better become homeless. Now is this what you want Toni?" I look up and whisper "no, no its not". "Good then it is decided you have 30 days to kill Cheryl Blossom, the heir of the Riverdale Werewolves. Disobey or try and save her then I will drain the blood out of her body and force you to watch". All I do is nod as I leave the vampire hideout. Sadness overwhelms my body thinking of killing the redhead who I have recently have come to admire. I sigh as I know I have no other path to take, I will have to kill her and I only have 30 days to get close enough to her so she will trust me, resulting the attack to be a complete and utter shock. As soon as I am out of there I whisper "I am so sorry Cheryl but I have no other option, please forgive me".

A/N

HAHAHAHA I feel really bad that I just wrote this but felt I should spice things up a bit. What do you think Toni will do? Let me know in the comments.