~ Chapter 20 ~

Toni's POV

She was here. The girl who I love was standing right in front of me and I couldn't be more confused yet slightly angry at the same time. She still standing in the middle of Jughead and myself while we both just stare at her. I have never wanted to kiss someone and yet punch them at the same time before.

I mean she was alive for a week and she never came to tell me. She never popped by to say "Hey Toni I am alive just so you know". I mean I still feel like absolute rubbish for what I did but having her here in front of me pushes all my guilt away. She looks up and finally our eyes meet for what feels like the first time in forever. Her eyes are red though not their vibrant orange, they look absolutely terrifying.

"Why didn't you tell me" Jughead whispers while looking at Cheryl. She turns her head around and faces him and replies "I needed a break and when I woke up 12 hours later then we expected, I knew everyone thought I was dead". "Woah slow down so your telling me when I killed Cheryl you knew that there was a chance she wasn't actually dead!" I yell at Jughead who just looks ashamed.

"You are telling me that for the last week their was a small chance that the person I loved was still alive and you let me be swallowed by guilt and misery" I carry on not caring why anyone thinks. "Loved?" Cheryl asks while she looks at me. "Yeah loved because the Cheryl I loved wouldn't have left me to be alone when I thought I killed her" I whisper as I back away from her slowly. "I didn't leave you alone Toni I checked on you everyday..." she starts before I interrupt her. "YOU SAW HOW SAD I WAS AND YOU JUST LET IT HAPPEN!" I scream not being able to control my anger anymore.

I can't tell that she mentally face palmed as she looks absolutely guilty. "It pained me Toni but I need that time alone" she said trying to get me to understand. "To do what exactly? Collect herbs or you know try and enforce your alpha powers?" I say sarcastically because I just couldn't stand what she did. "Listen Toni, I was killed by the person I love, don't you think that allows me to have a week to myself?" She stutters as her voice breaks. "Yes of course it does Cheryl but not the way you did it. You should have come to tell me you were alive" I replied not even bothering to look at her.

Cheryl's POV

I knew she was right, I mean I shouldn't have let her believe I was dead. "Well this whole situation was inevitable anyways Toni" Jughead says from across the room. "What does he mean Toni?" I question her not wanting to hear what I think I will. "I was the vampire that was meant to kill you" she whispers as tears appear in her eyes. "It was you all along" I say out of pure shock. She nods her head and just doesn't say anything. "So when we kissed and talked to each other all along you were going to end up killing me. Was kissing me your way for me to allow you to kill me because I wouldn't want to fight you back?" I yell at her as my anger level reaches its breaking point.

"How long did you know Jughead?" I say not showing any sign of sympathy. "I found out a couple minutes after she killed you" he whispers "she was talking to Veronica and I overheard it". "So tell me this Toni when we were in the closet and you brought back my emotions by kissing me, why the fuck did you do that?" I started to shout "was it because you wanted to see the pain and shock in my face when I died in your hands? Or was it because you wanted me to become a easier target?". She doesn't say a single word and this just leaves me to get more mad. "I don't have time for this bullshit Topaz, I really don't do I will see you at school but from now on I won't be a friendly face in the corridor" I hiss before leaving her and Jughead alone.

Jughead's POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" Toni asks while she walks towards me. "Look before Cheryl had died she planned that if you did kill her that she would be turned into a hybrid. Then she would come and talk to you afterwards. When Cheryl didn't wake up after 5 hours I thought that her body rejected my blood for some reason, so I placed her in a coffin and left her at the hideout. I didn't tell you because she said said that if she didn't make it she didn't want you know because she thought it would cause you more pain" I explain while walking down to sit in a chair near her. "She still cared for me even though she knew she would be killed by me that night?" She asks while using her hand to wipe the tears running down her face.

"Toni do you realise that Cheryl has had a crush on you since the 4th fucking grade. No offence I never saw what she saw in you but she always said that you were misjudged and beautiful" I say while smiling softly "everyday she would say 'how does she look even more stunning today then she did yesterday'. She admired you for a really long time and she would be dammed if she caused you any pain" I say trying to convey how much love Cheryl has for her. "I have to find her" she states before running out of my trailer.

Toni's POV

I can't believe she still cared about me despite her knowing I would kill her. I need to see her even if it's just to say that I forgive her. Obviously I want to be with her and take care of her, if she would let me. I run straight to thornhill and bang on the front door. She opens the door immediately to be completely gobsmacked when she sees it's me. "Oh...um Hey TT, what's up?" She asked while looking behind her. My heart fluttered when I heard her call me that nickname. "I wanted to apologise for everything and ask that if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me sometime" I stuttered due to how nervous I was about her answer. Her eyes home with happiness but I can tell that she isn't sure wether to say yes.

"Cheryl who's at the door?" a familiar voice yells from inside. Cheryl's face pales as she opens the door wider to show Lilly standing there in just a oversized t-shirt. Lilly blushes when she sees me and turns around and leaves me alone with Cheryl. "Isn't that your cousin?" I asked laughing slightly due to the fact that her cousin was in her house in just a shirt. She laughed so loud before saying "no that's my ex - girlfriend, why would you think she's me cousin?" I was rendered speechless as my mind is overwhelmed with the question of why the fuck is her ex -girlfriend in her house with just a shirt on?

A/N SO CHERYL IS ALIVEEEEEEE. DO YOU THINK CHERYL HAD A RIGHT TO BE MAD?