~ Chapter 4 ~

The next morning...

Cheryl's POV

Who... who is out to kill me? This was the question that had me up all night and constantly afraid. I acted as if i did not care in front of Jughead but truly I was scared. The thing that scared me most is that i could be someone in school better yet in my class and I have not one clue who it is.

RING RING

UGHHHHHH THIS IS THE 10th time he has called in 4 hours.

J: "Cheryl, Cheryl are you dead! "

C:" I am going to say this one last time Jughead. If I was dead would I be able to pick up this phone and talk to your annoying ass. Now stop calling me, see you in class"

With that I ended the call and headed towards my BMW convertible in the garage, as you can tell I am a vehicle lover and only want the best ones. I sigh as I turn on the volume to hear the song cross me by Ed Sheeran blast through my car. I bopped my head along to the catchy tune as I drove to hell aka Riverdale High. Where I will see Toni for the first time since the incident in my room and to say I am nervous is a understatement. Driving through Riverdale I observe the tress flash pass my car and teenagers throwing a football around on the pavement.

As I park my car into the parking lot I see Veronica push Toni up against the wall and then shove a tongue down her throat. I mean as if that's what I want to see first in the morning. Anyways I don't have time to fan girl over Toni Topaz right now I have to find out who's trying to kill me whilst being in lessons all day.

Toni's POV

I just saw Cheryl wall into school and it literally broke the brave face I have been trying to put on. I still can't believe Lucas only gave me 30 days to get to know her then it's so long I guess. Like what the hell. Veronica is trying to kiss me but I'm just not in the mood. All I can picture is Cheryl's face when she finds out it's me who has to kill her.

Finally pushing off Veronica I head into school with my head low and pretend to be normal. When really I'm not and only I know that. I turn around to a tap on my shoulder to see a very glum and irritated Betty. "What's wrong?" I ask with a tone that surprises her and she just replies with one word "Jughead". I raise my eyebrows trying to signal her to elaborate on what she actually means and wants. Suddenly her whole mood flipped and she giggled saying " He asked me out". My face goes from annoyed to happy as I know Betty has had a crush on Jughead since 3rd grade. We start to head to class as she tells me what he did step by step. To be honest it was not exciting he jut came up to her and went "do you want to go out on Saturday?" Yeah I know how romantic right. Anyways I have a tutoring session with Cheryl again after school and let's just say I'm dreading it.

Cheryl's POV

Ughhhhhh I can't believe I have to tutor Toni today even though she is a genius. Like seriously show your true colours Topaz. All day today I have been keeping an eye out for someone who has acted suspicious around me or aggressive and so far nothing. It's lunch time and I'm just sitting with Jughead under a tree in the courtyard. He looks at me with a smirk as he tells me he asked out Betty Cooper. I squeal with joy as I know he has liked her for sometime now. He suddenly asks me "when are you going to make a move on Topaz? Cheryl you can't keep watching her get tortured by being with Veronica". I swallow and just shrug my shoulders as I know it could never happen.

He looks up and just smiles and at first I was a bit creeped out until I look up and see Toni and Betty standing right behind me. I have to say Toni looked good today with her usual leather jacket, black ripped jeans and white T-shirt underneath. They both just stared at us while they waited to be invited to be sit down so I just nodded my head. Betty went straight to Jughead while Toni sat so close to me our legs were touching.

Toni's POV

"Pleaseeee Toni come with me" Betty whined for the 1500th time. "Fine but just don't whine again"I replied and she just gave me a pat smirk. We walked over to Cheryl and Jughead and just stood their waiting to be invited to join them. Cheryl turned around and let's just say it would be an understatement to say she looked good today. She had on a pair of ripped denim shorts and her classic red top. After checking me out too she just nodded her head allowing us to sit.

I had an evil thought and decided to tease her. I sat insanely close to her so our thighs were touching and her heart stopped for a second before beating rapidly. Then she seemed to catch on to what I was planning because she sneakily places her hand on my thigh. My jaw must of dropped causing Betty to ask me what's wrong and I just replied with a short nothing. Cheryl smiled at this as she slowly but effectively moved her hand up my thigh.

"Hey Toni" Veronica yelled interrupting my bliss moment with Cheryl. I rolled my eyes as I saw Veronica standing there, smiling down at me. "What?" I asked in a very annoyed and harsh tone. She just gulped as she signalled me to go with her. I sighed as I looked at Betty saying sorry with my eyes as I got up to leave.

Cheryl's POV

How did I just do that without feeling guilty or nervous. I mean it was wrong but she certainly was aroused by it. My phone started to vibrate on the table, signalling that I just received a text. I picked up my phone cautiously and read the text from Blake. My mind boggled with over a 100 questions as it just read 'the vampire is a teenager'.

A/N I have an idea in which each chapter Cheryl will get minor hints about who it is, tell me if you like the idea or not in the comments below ❤️❤️