~ Chapter 22 ~

Cheryl's POV

Toni Topaz thinks she can make me jealous by kissing Lodge. Does she not remember what happened in study hall that day...

Flashback

She just smiled as she reached for the apple in her lunch box and licking it before making a large crunch, never letting her eyes of me . Giving up, I  rubbed my hands on my thighs as I got out of the chair and started to walk towards her . Toni's eyes widened as this probably was not part of the plan. I stood right behind and leaned down placing my mouth right next to her ear and said "you are naughtier then I though you were but trust me when I say I'm on a whole different level to you". I moved my mouth to her other ear then did something completely shocking. I nibbled her ear, causing her to blush and let out a sigh.  The bell rang signalling lunch time and with that I left leaving her totally aroused.

Back to present...

"CHERYL" the teacher yells at me snapping me out of my walk down memory lane. I smile sweetly as I say "yes sir". "What did I just say?" He asks while crossing his arms across his chest and raising his eyebrows. "Why would you ask that sir when you clearly know I wasn't listening?" I reply back sassily while leaning back in my chair. Archie snickers besides me as well as some of the other students in the class.

Me Stuart Smith just stares at me before walking away. Archie leans over and says in my ear "Toni has not staring at us for the last 10 minutes". I smirk while I turn around and say back to him "looks like we are winning so far red". He chuckles while me and him high five. "Hey I just got an idea, what if we had a party at your place on the weekend. Then we can play spin the bottle and truth or dare, that will certainly make our two competitors jealous" he whispers while looking back at Veronica and Toni.

I think about all the possible outcomes and 90% of them end up with Toni getting so jealous. I lean in and kiss his cheek as I say "that sounds like a wonderful and spectacular idea". "Cheryl and Archie since you two seem so adamant in ignoring my lesson, you will catch up in detention this afternoon" Mr Stuart Smith yells while giving us a death stare. "We will be honoured smithy" Archie says in a British accent while tipping an imaginary hat in his direction. I burst out laughing as does the entire class leaving Mr Stuart Smith completely red with anger. The bell rings signalling the end of class and all the students cheer in relief.

Toni's POV

So Cheryl has teamed up with Archie to try make me and Veronica jealous. I admit I am impressed, I didn't think that she would go to such levels. As soon as physics is over, everyone is hurrying out of the class to head to 2nd period. I am talking to Veronica about random shit when someone pulls me away from her and into the girls bathroom. When they finally stop I look up to see that it is none of them the trickster herself. She just looks at my outfit and smirks while I do the exact same to her. She has a red crop top on with light blue denim shorts and lets say she looks absolutely amazing. 

"What do you want Cheryl?" I asked in a annoyed tone as she was going to make me late for class. She doesn't say anything yet she just stares at me intensely while walking towards me. I gulp as I start to take a step back until I can't no more. She keeps walking towards me till her face is literally a couple inches from mine. She looks at my eyes then to my lips before leaning to my ear and whispering "if you think you flirting and kissing Veronica is going to make me snap, guess again. Now if you think that you will make me so jealous that I will beg on my knees for you, you are wrong. We both know that you will break before I will because let's face it babe. When it comes to being naughty I am on a whole different level to you. Now I will leave you with one parting thought". She doesn't finish her sentence instead she lifts me up and wraps my legs around her waist. "Ch- Cheryl" I stutter not trusting myself to say anything else. "Do I make you nervous?" she whispers into my ear. With that she just places me back on the ground with a smirk and starts to head out of the bathroom.

What the frick just took place in this bathroom !? I readjust my ponytail and breathe deeply as I think of all the things that took place in the last 10 minutes. Man that girl knows how to turn me on in a matter of seconds. A blush creeps onto my cheeks as I think about just how nervous the redhead made me. I wont allow her to beat me, I will win. I smirk as I realise of an even better way to get Cheryl to lose. Suddenly my phone rings as Bettys caller ID pops up. I groan out in frustration and answer the phone. 

B: Guess what is happening tomorrow night? 

T:I have absolutely no idea but I guess its something good as you are literally screaming down the phone. 

B: Cheryl and Archie are hosting a party at his house tomorrow. 

I silently cheer as this will make my plan to get Cheryl jealous even more perfect and effective. 

B: Toni you still there, you just went dead silent ? 

T: Yeah I am here and I am so going tomorrow. Something tells me that this party will bring a lot of chaos and mayhem.

I hang up on Betty before she can question what I meant. I look for Veronicas number on my phone and send her a text: 

T: Our plan to make them jealous just got easier :D 

V: Oh do tell more...

T: Lets just say tomorrow we are going to a party and there is going to be a lot of rekindling

V: I absolutely love this idea of yours Topaz ;) 

T: meet me after school in the parking lot

I look at myself in the mirror and start to chuckle as I think of what will happen at this party. Lets just say jealously and lust will be the only emotions Archie and Cheryl will experience. 

A/N I KNOW THIS IS KINDA CRAP BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD :D WHO WILL SNAP FIRST? WHAT IS TONI'S PLAN? 

Also I am thinking of writing a new book, should it be a fanfic or my own story ???