Jennie was about but she stopped when Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: then stay away from my friend as well! (Yelled angrily)

Jennie turned around and look at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook: what do you think, I don't know you are going out with Taehyung. (Angrily)
Jennie: he asked me out, I didn't tell him. (Almost yelled)
Jungkook: but you agree. You didn't refused him. Although you knew I won't like that. (Angrily)

Jennie was quite. She was confused by Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook: why you did that Jennie? Let's make a deal. You won't go out with Tae and I won't go with Lisa. (Being serious and little bit angrily)
Jennie: I can't do this. I can't say no to Taehyung. (Serious)
Jungkook: (chuckled) you are literally not thinking about your friends only because you want to go out with Tae. Why Jennie? Do you like him? (Angrily)
Jennie: if I do, what's your problem? I can like whom ever I want. You don't have any right to interfere in my life. (Argued)
Jungkook: then you are also not allow to interfere in mine. I will go out with Lisa and I will see who stops me. (Argued back angrily)

After saying that Jungkook left Jennie there. Jennie ran her fingers though her hair.

~In the evening~

Jennie was in her room. She didn't talk to Lisa. Lisa came into the room and Jennie was busy with her game.

Lisa: NiNi-ah~ are you angry at me?

Jennie didn't look at her.

Lisa: yaa~ talk to me. Why you are not talking?

Jennie stopped playing her game and looked at Lisa with a straight face.

Jennie: do you even care? (Straight face)
Lisa: of course I do.
Jennie: then why did you agree too go out with that jerk?
Lisa: I am sorry. I didn't know that you hate him that much or else I would never.
Jennie: (signed) look Lisa, it's not because of I don't like him. It's because he is not a good guy. He is a playboy who loves to fuck every girl he sees. (Calmly explained)
Lisa: what? (Surprised)
Jennie: yes. He is a fuckboy and I'm just trying to protect you.
Lisa: I didn't think he would be like that. I trust you and don't worry, I won't go out with him.
Jennie: really?
Lisa: hmm... I promise. Now let's go and eat something, I am hungry. (Smiled)

Jennie nodded with a smile.

Lisa: but I have to change. I'll be back. (Smiled)

Lisa went to bathroom to get change when Jennie got a message.

Unknown number

< hey Jennie, it's Tae 😊]

[Oh! Hey>

[Wait how did you get
my number???>

<it wasn't that much hard 😏]

[Of course Chae 😑>

<she is nice...don't
go after her 😃]

[Yeah right! 😒... But
why did you message?>

[Just want to give you my number and also to inform you that I will
pick you up tomorrow afternoon as we don't classes...😊>

[So be ready beautiful 😏>

[See you tomorrow 😘❤>

Jennie sighed after reading the text.

Jennie: this guy is something. Let see, if he can win me or not. (Smirked)

Thank you so much for reading. I am late, I know. Actually I have to cover up two stories, so it's little bit of difficult for me to catch up both stories with story plots, dialogues and other stuff. Because I am a lazy ass 😴... Anyway, comment your thoughts, opinions and suggestions.
ILY 😊💖

Follow my Instagram:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Love Mistake" title track....

I purple you💜