11

(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was shivering.He came out of the pool but when he tried to hold Taehyung,the scared boy clinged more on Jeongguk and whined.

"Tae,if you don't come out you may get cold."

Sound of several footsteps was heard and then the other three men were standing behind Jungkook,all of them worried a little bit.

"What happened?"

Namjoon asked while he was looking at Jeongguk and the boy who was clinging on him like koala.

Since Taehyung was still hiding his face in Jeongguk's neck,his voice was muffled.
So all they heard was some sounds of protest.

Jeongguk was losing control.Because Taehyung's hot breath was hitting the sensitive part of his neck and he didn't know how much more time he can stand it.So with a calm tone,he tried to convince the little boy in his arms.

"Baby,let Jungkook hold you so I can come out.Then I'm going to hold you again,hmm?"

Taehyung whined again but after a while,he nodded slowly and finally let Jungkook hold him bridal style.
Taehyung pressed his body to Jungkook because the weather was getting cold and he was shivering even more than before.

When Jeongguk came out and went to the boy to hold him again as he said,Taehyung once again clinged on him like a adorable koala and wrapped his legs around the man's waist.

Jeongguk didn't show anything,but he was enjoying those moments.Having the boy's slim body in his arms gave him a very good feeling.He didn't like to put him down.However,when they went to Jeongguks room,he didn't have any choice other than putting the little boy who was pouting in a cute way because of losing the warm embrace on the bed.

Both males stared down at him hungrily.Taehyung looked at them with big doe eyes and secretly sucked on his lip through the uncomfortable feeling he was getting from those stares that seemed like they were piercing his soul.
He pulled the blanket over himself to hide his red cheeks.
The twins smirked and Jungkook hovered over him,pulling the blanket down.

"Don't hide baby."

He said calmly and picked him up easily.

"First change your clothes then you can rest."

Jeongguk gave him some of his clothes since they hadn't bought clothes for him yet.
When they saw Taehyung in those clothes that were loose for him,they had to take a deep breath to control their inner beasts to don't attack the adorable and cute boy who was looking at them with his innocent eyes.

"Can we cuddle now?"

Taehyung was completely confused by his own feelings and behaviors!
He couldn't stop acting childish around the twins or get away from them.He even loved to be carried by them or have them near himself.Both of them...!

"Of course baby."

Jungkook smiled warmly and Taehyung couldn't stop blushing when ever they would call him baby.

Him and Jungkook went on the bed.Taehyung looked up and waited for Jeongguk to join them.When he saw Jeongguk raising his eyebrow in a way that he wasn't going to join them,he whined and frowned.

"Gguki!Please!"

By those words,a memory flahed in his mind.
.
.
.
(Flashback)

"Gguk!Come on!Why are you being like this?"

Taehyung slammed his foot on the ground and crossed his arms.
Jungkook also tried to convince his stubborn twin.

"Let's go Gguk.It's the first time we have an opportunity to go out together."

Then he went closer to his brother and whispered to him.

"Don't disappoint him."

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung's frowning  face and finally gave in with a huff.

"Fine.But just this once!"

Taehyung nodded fast,happy that they could finally go out together.
He threw himself on Jeongguk and kissed his lips softly.

"Thanks Gguki.I love you...!"

(End of flashback)
.
.
.
Jeongguk snapped out of his memories
when his brother called his name.
Jungkook knew that he was thinking about his memories.After these many  years,he knew every look and face of his brother.They were twins after all.

"Gguki?"

Taehyung called the man who seemed deep in thought.
Jeongguk finally came back to reality and glanced at Taehyung.Then without saying a word he went on the bed and layed down on the other side of the bed so Taehyung was in the middle.

Taehyung smiled while his eyes were slowly closing through exhaustion.
He put his head on Jeongguk's arm while he was holding hands with Jungkook.When he was about to fall asleep,he said something that made both men froze in place.

"Thanks Gguki.I love you...!"

**************

I know it's complicated but everything will make sense in future.
I would like to know your opinions^~^
Thanks for reading!♡

~AP