1

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

It was literally 11:42 p.m.
I was standing in the dark corner of the room so none of the people that were listening to Jimin's orders,saw me when they came in.
I love when I can show my talents to people and especially to Jimin.
He always says that he believes in me.
Although he says that,he doesn't allow me to go to all missions.

"I'm afraid you would get hurt..."

Yeah,that's what he says.I'm not saying that I don't like him protecting me.He's just overprotective sometimes.
Before I knew it,the meeting was over.Jimin was looking at the big map that was on his table when he suddenly broke the silence.

"Come out Taehyung.Don't think that I didn't notice you like those dumbs."

I chuckled and came out of my hidden spot.Slowly,I made my way towards him and by the time I was standing right behind him,I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered to his hear:

"You know that you get damn hot when you are serious...?"

"So instead of listening,you were thinking of how damn hot I look?"

He turned around to look me in the eyes,wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me to himself.

"Hmm...any problem,Boss?"

He kissed my lips gently but didn't go back.

"No,I love it when you confess about my charms."

He smirked when I rolled my eyes at his confidence.
I stepped away from him,making my way towards the door.

"I should get ready."

"Be careful Babe.Don't kill too many."

He laughed lowly and I gave him a seductive smile before going out and closing the door behind.
.
.
.
.
(Jeon mansion,12:06 p.m)

We broke into the mansion and were walking in the hallways to find the room that they were keeping documents.

Finally,we found the room and broke the door.
After searching through many documents,I found the one we were looking for.But when we got out of the room,a whole army was coming to us!

"Shit..."

How is this even possi-...someone should have known that we were coming...!
OMG I'm going to kill that person,if I make it out of here.
I gave the documents to the man beside me.

"Take these,give them to boss"

"B-but..."

I turned to him and shouted:
"Go!Now!"

Him and the others ran away while I picked my gun and pointed it to them.
They surrounded me and all the guns were suddenly pointed at me.

"Drop the weapon!"

I dropped my gun to the ground.One of them carefully came closer and threw it away from me.
I stood there lazily.

"So...are we going to stay like this forever?"

They shared a look with each other,then one of them went behind me and tied my hands with a rope.
Idiots...
What if I had a knife?Then I could easily cut the ropes.

Two men leaded me to a big door,opening it and throwing me in and closing the door.
Now,I was alone-...

"Hello...Kim Taehyung."

Guess what,I'm not alone...

*******************
I know it's a short chapter,but I'm going to right more after a while.
Please let me know your opinions^~^

~AP