23

(Author's POV)

"A meeting?" Taehyung asked with a poker face.

"Yes."

"Which I can't attend."

"Yes."

"Because you're afraid that it might be dangerous for me."

"Yes..."

"Well, all I can say is...WTF?!"

The twins got shocked with Taehyung's sudden loud voice.

"Do you think I'm a child or something that I can't take care of myself?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he tried to explain their reason before more misunderstandings would accure.

"No! That's not what we meant. It's just that...there are all kinds of people in that meeting. And it's not a formal meeting,it's more like a party. So..."

"So what?! You think I'm gonna get lost?"

Jeongguk growled annoyed which made Taehyung flinch. He huffed by his reaction. He didn't want to scare his baby, he was just getting impatient with all the fuss Taehyung was making.

"Tae, baby, it's not that we think you can't defend yourself or we think low of you. We're just worried about other people who will be there. You've been part of this world as well. So you know damn well that not all mafia bosses are like us."

It may have been the first time Jeongguk had talked this much. Taehyung has known by now that whenever Gguk talks a lot, it means that the situation is real serious.

He trusted them. He knew what they were telling him wasn't wrong. It was true that other mafia bosses are not as kind and lenient as the Jeon twins.

He huffed and pouted while staring at his boyfriends. Sometimes he wonders if he really loves them or hates them. There's a thin line between love and hate. It is easy to misunderstand them.

'A love-hate relationship'

That's what he could name it. He hates them so much. The way they get on his nerves, he just wants to chocke them or kill himself. But he knows that he can't...because he loves them.

"Fineee...I'll stay."

Jungkook went to hug him but stopped by Taehyung raising his hand.

"But, you have to promise me to come back as soon as possible."

Jeongguk laughed lowly.

"Why? Is our big baby scared of being alone?"

In split of a second, Taehyung was sitting on his lap, their faces so close to each other.

"No, I just can't stand being apart from you...daddy."

Taehyung licked the man's lips before jumping up quickly so he couldn't get him.

"You little naughty boy..."

Taehyung smirked and hide behind Jungkook, stucking his tongue out like a kid.

"I'm going to punish you for misbehaving."

Taehyung's smile got wider.

"Sure, daddy. Do it, if you can."

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from smiling. Taehyung hadn't changed a bit since four years ago. Still so stubborn and disobedient.

"We have to go now. We will leave some guards here for your safety, ok?Just call us if anything happens."

Taehyung didn't like the idea of being taken care of like a child, but didn't say otherwise since he knew nothing would change their mind.

"Ok, got it."

He hugged Jungkook and stood up on his toes a bit to be able to kiss him. Jungkook smirked and held his head up higher. Taehyung pouted and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

"Why do you two have to be so tall? I was taller than the both of you when we were in highschool!"

Jungkook just chuckled at his cuteness and pecked his lips again.

Taehyung turned to give Jeongguk a kiss as well but stopped in front of him. Gguk raised his brow, waiting for his kiss. Taehyung smirked and shook his head.

"Ah-ah. Not gonna give you one. You are a meanie so why should I?"

Jungkook laughed by his choose of words which made him look more like a real baby.

It wasn't that Taehyung liked Jungkook more. Actually, although he liked them equally since there was a special thing in each of them, but you could say that he liked Jeongguk's personality more. He loved Jungkook for being all gentle and understanding. But he loved the way Jeongguk was so much like him. Stubborn and arrogant. Which made him want to tease him even more.

Oh, and there was something else he liked about him so much...

His chin was grabbed roughly upwards and Jeongguk kissed him deeply, biting on his bottom lip before breaking the kiss, but not releasing his face.

"Do I always have to force you to obey me? Can't you just listen?"

Jeongguk asked with his deep voice which made the boy shiver slightly. He wasn't being serious. He knew Taehyung was doing all these on purpose, so he was playing along. Taehyung was also aware of the games they were playing.

"Sorry, daddy..."

That's exactly what Taehyung loved about the twin. Being rough with him and dominating him like this, were the things that would turn him on so much.

"Hmm. I'll deal with you when I get back, you little disobedient puppy."

He kissed him one more time before they both left him alone in the hotel. He propped on the couch and sighed.

"Ahhh, guess I'll be bored out of my mind for the next few hours."

Well, that wasn't completely true...Taehyung wasn't going to get bored at all...!

~~~▪︎~~~▪︎~~~▪︎~~~

Hey,guys!
So,as you can see(obviously🙄😂)nothing important happened in this chapter.I just felt like we needed a cute lovey-dovey chapter before...well,I gave a tiny spoiler,but...you'll see what I mean(¬‿¬ )*Haha,evil looks*

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love you all!^~^♡

~AP