chapter 11

Dedicated to Shalusharmi

On reaching at the gate of her mess the guard came out of his cabin shocked to see him their..

Where is Dr Zubiya's room," asked asfand vulnerably

Straight then 2nd room on left," said guard still looking at asfand with confusion as to why he is here and in this condition..

Taking long strides he reached at her door and without knocking

The scene in front of him broke him into million pieces..

Zubiya was lying lifeless on the cold floor with all her clothes wet..

Asfand quickly went to her and patted her face  

Zubiya get up please , I'm sorry na you know how stupid your asfi is please please get up," said asfand worriedly while tears rolled on his face ...

He felt as if he has lost a part of his life , after his brothers death he never felt this strong connection with anyone not even faryal..But now he doesn't want to lose her because of his foolishness...

Why is she not waking up , wh..at will I do ....Stop Asfand you are doctor so behave like one ...

so bracing himself he took her in his arms and lyed her on bed carefully, he called the lady worker of mess and told her to change her clothes and went outside room but not before kissing her on forehead....

Dr I changed her clothes, what else I can help you with?"said the worker .

Thanks for your help now I will take care of it," said Asfand..

Asfand was about to enter when another worker came and gave him  blanket which he earlier asked for ..

Zubiya open your eyes, ya  Allah she is burning with fever but was shivering with cold," said asfand while trying  to wake her
Up..

He tugged her in another blanket and rubbed her hands and feets...

He was searching medicine in her  drawers when something caught her eyes ...

His photo from saims birthday where saim was in his arms and he was tickling his tummy both uncle and nephew have big smiles on their face...

Oh so madam has my picture as well and in hospital shows as if I dnt exist for her ..silly girl

Keeping the picture back to its place and took medicine dissolved it into water...

Carefully grabbing her arm and supporting her body with his making her to sit and make her to drink the medicine with spoon and again lyed her back...

Dipping the cloth into the cold water and placed on her forehead, that what he has been doing from last 3 hr placing the thermometer in her mouth checking her temperature he sighed a breath of relief seeing her temp has been reduced...

Asfand was about to get up and keep the water bowl back on its place when she grabbed her hand As..fi pl.eas.e don't don't le.vea me, pl.ea.se Zubiya said in her unconscious state .

Zubiya I'm here and never going to leave you jaan, said Asfand while fixing her hair  strand that were coming on her face and stroking her face with the back of his fingers...

Asfi my pa..st hate hate y.ou ha.te me , zubiya started saying incoherent words and tears started to fall on side of her eyes which make him worried for her...

What is she trying to say nd why is she saying something about me hating her..

Zubiya calm down I'm here nd I will never hate you ," said Asfand kissing her forehead...

You are the best thing that ever happened to me you become my life and how can somene leave their life ...I will die without you zubiya plz forgive me for what I have said earlier I trust you more then myself but I dnt know what happens to me when I saw you with him smiling when it's my right to bring smile on your face to compliment you ..you are mine and  I dnt like to share things that are mine...

And about these bangles I dnt want you to remove them ever ..hell I will bought you all bangles in the world cz these sounds raises my heart beat it gives me happiness that you are wearing something for me it shows your presence in my life..

As if understanding his words she gripped his hand tightly and placed his hand under her face ...

Asfand smiled at her gesture and having no option he sat beside her keeping his head on headboard and within no mins sleep consumed him....

The morning rays fell on her face and she tried to block it with her when she found something more precisely someone was holding her hand and panickly she opened her eyes which became wide seeing him sleeping there but then she remembered some moments from last night where he looked after her whole night ....

She smiled seeing him sleeping innocently with mouth open and soft snores ...

She remembered how he confessed last night and she blushed remembering his words..

Ms. Zubiya Khalil you are an idiot, how can you fake reject him when he was always gud to you ...so what I have past every one has their own and I'm noone to decide on his behalf, tell him everything and let him decide what he wants to do..yes that will be right ..but if he leave me then how  can i live without him...

But I cant hide it anymore I want to say how much I luv him and aftr everything if he doesn't wants to live with me I will still love him and pray for him,...

Lifting her body slightly she Stroking her fingers on his face but his mole catch her attention she always wanted to touch his mole without thinking she touched his mole with her thumb ...

How innocent you look while sleeping, but when you are awake you become changez khan.. .

Stupid Dr how can you ban me wearing your gifted bangles because of your jealousy..I want clean atmosphere in my hospital," said zubiya mimicking him..

Now I will show you what zubiya khalil is capable of..

Sensing some touch he opened his eyes and found same almond brown eyes looking at him with admiration but seeing his position he became worried...

Zubiya what you may think is wrong I dnt have any wrong intentions actually u fell Ill last night and.. Asfand's words were shorted by zubiya when she placed her finger on his lips...

Shhh..you speak a lot these days..na gud morning nor Salam direct your Hitler mood..I know what happened last night and even in a situation where I don't remember anything I will still trust you because I no you will not do any harm to me , you have always protected me and will always do that no matter what," said zubiya smilingly..

Are you alright?," asked Asfand

Yes, why are you asking," replied zubiya..

Nothing ita just that you are different today , you speaking so freely and and your eyes it has some other emotions which I'm not familiar with,"said Asfand..

She shyly looked down which make Asfand smile , one minute she is bold and in another becomes shy ...what I will do with you zubiya sighed Asfand..

Ok i will take your leave now ...and no need to come to hospital today take rest ," said Asfand and left...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Asalamalaikum friends,

Hope you are doing good

And guys have you seen sahad myoun pics..well a Parr of me wanted them to upload some pics abt their functions but if they want it to be private so it be ..May Allah bless them together till eternity..