Chapter 17

They Were outside ICU when she grabbed his hand and stopped him to go inside, she was getting nervous with each passing sec ...What happen Zubiya why you stopped me?" questioned Asfand.

i.I Wa..nt to t.ell you somet.hing ,actually the patient i mean i mean who we operated ,she couldn't complete her words when sister came from the ward and told them that she was going to call them as the patient is hungry and they can't give them anything before proper check up .

You go we will be there," said asfand to the sister and when she left from there he again holded her hand into his, we will talk about it later right now he needs us so let's go . saying this he entered inside the ward leaving behind scared Zubiya .

After debating with herself she steadily entered the room where she can saw that Asfand was asking some questions to him and when he felt that zubiya is behind , his expression changed from strict doctor to caring lover ...

Asfand smiled at her ,And she is your another Doctor and my colleague Dr  Zub....

Zubiya Khaleel completed Rameez and both Asfand asd Zubiya were looking shockingly at him...

oh God so he remembers me and i guess he is about to tell all that to Asfand ..Ya allah wht will happen now, i always wanted my patients to recover soon with good health but this is the first time i wished him to lose his memory but have it ever happened that i wished something and that exactly happened ...

Oh so you two know each other ," said Asfand after coming out of the shock...

Yes we were veeery close friends,' replied Rameez smirking at Zubiya which she didn't like a bit ..

That's why you were so worried and nervous during his surgery ," said Asfand while looking directly into her eyes but there was some other emotions in his eyes that she cannot pin point ..

Rameez was about to say something when Asfand's phone ringed and he excused himself but before that he assigned Zubiya to do his complete check up and report him after that..

When Asfand left she started seeing his test report that has been done early Morning and checking his Bp and all in silence but her relief was short lived when he started talking..

Why are you Silent Zubi..You have become more beautiful with these passing years ..aaahh what were those dayz i would have gained what i wanted from beginning if your Knight would have not came but this time i will gain where i left last time," he said all this while checking her from head to toe on which she felt disgusted..By the way what's in him and not me, is he that much gud u knwww, i mean his brother was also rapist so must be him also....  

SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP, i am silent that doesn't mean you will say rubbish about him .but yes he is far far gud then you because he doesn't at women with lust but he looks at them with respect and honour and that is the difference between him and a beast like you but why iam even comparing him with you cz you are not worth it.....

Ahh i see so much love but sweetheart  unfortunately if you don't do what i said to you i will tell everything to him about your past which i can feel that you have not told him because if you had told him then he would not have been looking at you with such respect and love..

Without saying anything she left form there went straight to washroom where she cried her heart out..Why i am even alive i should have been died by now , i guess my life is also stubborn like my fate thts why even after going through a lot  i'm still alive but i can't take it now i.i , she was in thoughts when she found the bathroom cleaner so she grabbed the bottle  opened it and was about to drink to end all her worries when her phone ringed and it showed Asfand's name ..only seeing his name she came back to her senses and she dropped the bottle back and thought what she was about to was too coward she is a fighter and she can fight this too so she wiped her tears and opened the message