Chapter 16

Ya Allah what sort of dream was it...It felt so real , i felt that i lost ,my whole world ...Is it going to be true was it some kind of sign from you Allah ... she wiped the sweat that were all over her but she can feel that she is not feeling well..

But getting aware about her surrounding she forgot everything when she can saw that the sun is shining in his full glory ,oh Noo it can't be past morning ,' panicked Zubiya when she grabbed her mobile from side table and saw that its already 1:00 Pm ..

SEe this is what happens when you can't sleep and cry whole night but what shocked her more was how many missed calls she has got...It was 10 from Hospital reception, 30 from Asfand,02 from gaiti and the list goes on ...Smile came onto her face seeing the concern of her friends but got scared thinking about asfand's reaction so she decided to call Hospital first ...

Zubiya: Asalamalaikum ..

H.Recep.: walaikumsalam Dr Zubiya, where are you ? Dr Asfand has been asking for you since morning .he got very angry that you stayed at home on your own without giving any application..

Zubiya: yes, Im so sorry actually i overslept today but i will come just give me 10 mins..

H. Recep: No No Dr Zubiya Dr Asfand already left and he said to inform you to stay at home today and yes he said you to call him ...

Zubiya: ok, Thank you sister .Allah Hafiz..

 What will i do ,should i call him... Noo he will scold me on phone itself .Today i want to be alone...

Next Morning

What has happened to this girl first she was not picking my calls and then she switched off her phone knowing how i would get worried about her ..Allah give some brains to her apart from beauty ," thought Asfand in his cabin when a sudden knock brought him  to the present world..

come in," said asfand casually without looking at the door but jerked his head upwards when someone very familiar to him Said salam in her soft  melodious voice..

walaikumsalam  , replied Asfand but when he remembered her yesterday's behavior so he changed his tone into the popular bossy Asfandyar ..

HAve a seat Dr Zubiya and please explain me why you took off yesterday on your own ,how can be you so irresponsible ..If you really wanted to enjoy your day at home you should have informed us what if there will some kind of emergency ,who will be answerable then

wo .. Actually ," Zubiya started saying when he again started saying..

no excuses  Zubiya on top of that you were not picking up your phone and then you just switched of your phone ..Do you know how worried i was for you ,atleast u should have dropped one single text but no why would you do that ," said Asfand offendly 

Zubiya was lost in him that how can a person love her so much ,she knows he was not scolding her for not coming yesterday but he was angry that why didn't she called him  or texted him back...

Now are you going to say something or you are going to stare at me whole day " said asfand when he saw that she is not saying anything 

yeah, Actually i overslept yesterday and when i opened my eyes it was already 1:00 Pm but still i decided to come but then sister told me that you said not to come today and then i again felt asleep...

i know Zubiya that you are not a morning person but it never happened that you woke up this late and after waking up so late you again felt asleep ,so tell me what happened ," enquired Asfand.

Should i told him about Rameez..How will he react and about that dream ,what if he actually leave me ..Noo i can't let that happen ..I know im being selfish he deserves much better than me but i want him all myself and for that if i had to beg Rameez i will do that ....