“A-Are you crying?” Josh asked me, laughing as well. 

“H-H-Harry s-said I was p-p-perfect to him a-and,” I tried to contain my emotions. “Oh my gosh, can I just like shake Ed Sheeran’s hand? Bless him. Bless you Edward Christopher Sheeran. Bless you.”

“Are you seriously crying over some words over a paper?” Rosie mouthed to me once she was all composed and serious. Rosie wasn’t much a Directioner. Why she was friends with me when I practically hung out with them and stalked them 24/7? I honestly don’t know. I had my suspicions. I think she was a secret Directioner. She seemed to take advantage of my deafness. I wouldn’t be surprised if she hummed or sang their catchy songs. 

“Read. It. It’s perfect. Tell the boys it’s amazing.” I told Josh, sprawling myself on the couch and throwing the paper at Rosie. It flipped through the air, floating aimlessly in the totally opposite direction. I hated it when that happened. Rosie grabbed it and after reading the lyrics, she seemed to be quite shaken up as well.

“I-It’s like this song was made for me.” I watched her lips as she wiped her eyes. 

“Oh gosh Rose. Please tell me your not crying too.” Josh groaned into his hands, after letting me know what he said. I laughed at him. “You both are such girls.”

“Shuddup, Josh. It’s just r-raining on my face.” 

“Raining on your face?” I bursted out laughing at her stupid excuse. “Nice one.” 

Rosie got up and playfully bowed. Josh and I rolled our eyes at her. She was so dorky sometimes. Maybe that’s why I loved her so much.

I slipped on my glasses and started to look at my math homework, slipping my hair into a bun and grabbing my pencil that was resting on the coffee table. 

I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and saw Josh taking pictures of me. 

JoshDevineDrums: Penelope strikes again... :p #nerdygal @MissLivDevine

I looked down at my phone then back up at Josh who had a big smirk on his face. Oh he couldn’t even hide it. 

MissLivDevine: If you weren’t a drummer, you’d be taking my order at McDonald’s. @JoshDevineDrums xx

JoshDevineDrums: @MissLivDevine You put kisses at the end of an insult, Liv. Is that supposed to make it all better?! lol

MissLivDevine: @JoshDevineDrums Yup. I hate you, Joshie. xx

JoshDevineDrums: @MissLivDevine Hate you too, Liv. xxx

“You guys are so mean to each other!” Rosie exclaimed as she looked at her phone. She was probably looking at our tweets to each other. 

“No. This is just how we talk.” Josh explained. “Right, Liv?” 

I nodded, smiling wide. Yeah, Josh and I fought. A lot. That’s what siblings do, but at the end of the day I always knew he had my back. 

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 

Thanks for all the patience with me. I know you all really like this story but I'm so slow on updates, so thanks for that. It's gonna be slow. Next chapter, will be better promise. maybe a bit of drama. :) not too much. 

**Little Things on the side because it's the most perfect song. EVER. It's just perfect. <333*****

Love you all so so very much. Thanks for 4,000 fans! Maybe I'll do something special. If I can get a twitter set up, maybe I'll do something special on there or something. Idk yet, but thanks so much for all 4,000. Love you all lots. Stay beautiful. You're perfect to me. :) xoxo