Chapter 111 - 115

Zacznij od początku

“I don’t have money!” Ding Jiayi was anxious. If she had money, she would have already given it to Zijin. She could not wait to give all that she had to Zijin.

However, she was a mother who was not capable. She could not earn big bucks and could only let Zijin suffer with her.

“Who can you blame for not having money? I did not take a single cent of your salary.” Qiao Dongliang sneered. “This matter, you have to resolve it yourself. Do I need to remind you about what you did during the beginning of the year? You don’t have money. No, you are rich!”

“I spent it all.”

“Don’t look for me after you spent all your money. Zijin’s tuition fees and living expense, you have to find a way to settle them yourself. I have already told you this a long time ago, not just today. No money, who can you blame!” Having said that, Qiao Dongliang steered away from Ding Jiayi.

Ding Jiayi took a deep breath. She was keeping quiet again. Just like what she did a while ago, she stuck closely to Qiao Dongliang, and then stared straight at him till he felt uneasy all over. She wanted Qiao Dongliang to relent and take out his money.

Qiao Dongliang tolerated again and again, his expression was worse than Ding Jiayi.

In the end, Qiao Dongliang simply took out a book to read.

When it was almost eight o’clock, Qiao Dongliang boiled some hot water, washed his face and feet and removed his shoes and clothing before he took himself to bed. Ding Jiayi could watch him for as long as she liked. Anyway, he would not know anything after he fall asleep.

Who knew, Qiao Dongliang was really too naive.

Qiao Dongliang was lying down. Before he even warm his blanket and was dozing off, Ding Jiayi, who was lying beside him, reached out her hand and gave him a hard push. Qiao Dongliang was awakened suddenly. “What are you doing?”

“I can’t pay Zijin’s tuition fees. Is she still continuing her studies?”

“That’s up to you all, don’t ask me!”

“If this matter is not resolved, I can’t sleep. If I can’t sleep, I need someone to chat with me, you need to accompany me. Old Qiao, can you help me think of a way. Zijin will be going back to school the day after tomorrow.” Ding Jiayi said with persistence. She even purposely reached out to push Qiao Dongliang one more time. “Don’t sleep, please.”

“What the hell do you want?” After being awakened by Ding Jiayi a few times, Qiao Dongliang was furious.

Fortunately Qiao Nan was sleeping. If Qiao Nan saw what was happening, she would sigh and agree that Qiao Zijin was definitely Ding Jiayi’s daughter. Both mother and daughter’s pestering skills and behavior were one of a kind.

“I don’t wish to do anything.”

Qiao Dongliang narrowed his eyes and gave Ding Jiayi a sinister look. “You…. you are really.”

Qiao Dongliang really wanted to scold Ding Jiayi. They had agreed long before that they will take in hand one daughter each. But now, after Ding Jiayi had spent all her money at the beginning of the year, she wanted him to tidy up the mess. Wishful thinking!”

Ding Jiayi’s eyes flashed with complacency. She said before that she did not believe she could not subdue Old Qiao.

Before Ding Jiayi could smile, Qiao Dongliang suddenly got up from the bed with a stomach full of fury. Ding Jiayi panicked and also sat up. “What are you doing?”

“What am I doing?” Qiao Dongliang stopped what he was doing and looked at Ding Jiayi with sarcasm. “I’m letting you have the place.”

Having said that, Qiao Dongliang rolled up his blanket and pillow, and then left for the study room with them.