Chapter 261 - 265

Chapter 261: Qiao Nan Is a Big Swindler

Qiao Nan was finally willing to take the three letters back from Xu Tingting. “But Xu Tingting, it’s best that you remember this. Today’s matter is not over. If this happens again, I will not give you any more prior warning. Please be mentally prepared for the consequences.”

Having that said, Qiao Nan simply went back to the classroom without looking at Xu Tingting.

Looking at the three letters in her hands, except for the letter from Zhai Sheng, she actually wanted very much to tear away the other two letters from Chen Jun.

After some consideration, Qiao Nan knitted her brows and simply ignored the two letters from Chen Jun. She then opened the letter from Zhai Sheng to read it. The content of the letter was very simple. In short, it said ‘No puppy love’.

If Qiao Nan dared to do that, he would definitely ‘deal’ with her when he came back from the army.

The serious tone, strict manner, and threatening way that the message was conveyed in the letter stunned Qiao Nan. When she’s with Zhu Baoguo, she felt like she had a son. But in front of Brother Zhai, why did she feel like she had another father?

In her impression, there were already three people who warned her not to get involved in a romantic relationship in high school. Coincidentally, these three people were her ‘son’ and two ‘fathers’.

“What are you looking at?” Zhu Baoguo sat down, sulking.

“Nothing.” Qiao Nan folded the letter calmly and placed it back into the envelope. She did not understand. Had she done anything in particular recently to make these three men of different ages so worried about her that they had to ‘remind’ her out of ‘good intention’ simultaneously?

“Is there really nothing? I heard someone wrote to you. Who was it?” Zhu Baoguo had the ears of the great monkey sage. He actually knew about this matter just as Qiao Nan got to know about it.

“Who do you think it was?” Qiao Nan flipped her book. “Someone told me that I’m still young and it’s not appropriate to be romantically involved.”

“Oh?” Then that must not be Chen Jun. “Who’s so wise as to have observed your behavior and give you such advice? This is a real friend. Xiao Qiao, you can interact more with this friend.”

“Crap.” Qiao Nan rolled her eyes at Zhu Baoguo and ignored him thereafter. She started to read her books conscientiously.

“Teacher Liu is here. Oh yes, have you all heard about the results for the monthly exams?”

“Nope. Did you receive any news?”

“Yes, I heard that the top scorer in the cohort is from our class.”

“That goes without saying. We’re in class one. If the top scorer of the cohort is not from our class, do we still deserved to be called class one? Guess, who came in first in the cohort?”

“That… Isn’t Qiao Nan the top scorer in the middle school examination?”

“Hmm, will she be the top scorer forever just because she clinched the top place in the middle school examination? It’s hard to say. After all, the curriculum between junior high school and senior high school is very different. The difficulty level is also higher in senior high school.” Xu Tingting’s dormitory mate was not pleased. Xu Tingting, who was in the same dormitory as her, was capable. Xu Tingting knew the solutions to all the questions she did not know the answers to.

Moreover, she asked Xu Tingting and the latter said that she did very well for this examination. There would be a change in the top scorer of this class.