Chapter 26: Big Brother X3

Start from the beginning

"AJ, You never said, freaking before." James replied. "Well, I start today."

"You did really well, Deek, I have no idea who would've gotta the part of Freddie if you didn't try out for it." Robert blabbed. 

"Speaking of which, Cory, You and I need to practice "Under Pressure."" Derek said, looking at the older boy. They got the music sheets and began to practice.

"Mmm num ba de,Dum bum ba be,Doo buh dum ba beh beh." Derek began to sing, which Cory joined in on the next line. "Pressure pushing down on me, Pressing down on you," They pointed at one another, which Robert, James and Andrew joined in. "No man ask for,Under pressure that burns a building down,Splits a family in two,Puts people on streets." They sang together. "Um ba ba be,Um ba ba be,De day da,Ee day da, that's okay." Derek sang by himself, which Cory took over the next line. "It's the terror of knowing what the world is about,Watching some good friends screaming." Cory sang.  ""Let me out!"Pray tomorrow gets me higher." Derek sang second.  "Pressure on people, people on streets." The five boys sang. "Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba,Okay." Derek sang, pushing his glasses back onto his face."Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor,These are the days it never rains but it pours." He began his next solo. "Ee do ba be,Ee da ba ba ba,Um bo bo,Be lap." 

"People on streets!" The five boys sang, which followed another one of Derek's solos in the song. "Ee da de da de." He sang.  "People on streets!" "Ee da de da de da de da."  Which Cory's solo began after Derek's. "It's the terror of knowing what the world is about,Watching some good friends screaming," which Derek took over the next line. " 'Let me out',Pray tomorrow gets me higher, high." Which the five of them sang the next line. "Pressure on people, people on streets!" Which was followed by Derek and Cory's duet.  "Turned away from it all like a blind man,Sat on a fence but it don't work."  Which Cory sang solo for the next line. "Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed and torn." he sang, which followed Derek's solo. "Why, why, why?" He sang, he hold the note for eight seconds. "Love, love, love, love, love." Cory sang, "Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking."  Which Derek's final to last solo began. "Can't we give ourselves one more chance?,Why can't we give love that one more chance?," Derek sang, "Why can't we give love, give love, give love, give love,Give love, give love, give love, give love, give love?" Which Cory joined in. "'Cause love's such an old fashioned word,And love dares you to care for,The people on the edge of the night," Cory sang," And love dares you to change our way of," He looked at Derek. "Caring about ourselves." As Robert, James and Andy joined in. "This is our last dance,This is our last dance,This is ourselves." They all sang the last lines. "Under pressure,Under pressure,Pressure."  The song was over. "We did good,guys." Cory said, looking at everyone. "We only practice that one time and it turned out very well."  Andy blabbed. "We also have to practice a bunch of songs." James added,Robert looked at him. "And the play is in two weeks, James, We still got time." Robert replied,"Plus, Ms.French is giving us time today, to start working on Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Somebody to Love, We Are The Champions, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Save Me, Play the Game,BackChat, Las Palabras De Amor, I Want To Break Free, Radio Gaga, A Kind Of Magic, Who Wants To Live Forever,The Invisible Man, I'm Going Slightly Mad,These Are The Days Of Our Lives and The Show Must Go On, So we still got lots of time."

"I can't believe you named all of those songs on the top of your head." Derek said, "And I'm the Queen fan in the friend-group."  Everyone laughed, Then all of sudden, someone's cell phone began to ring, with the ringtone, "Don't Stop Me Now" blaring.  "Oh,This is my Mama." Andy said,taking his cell phone out of his backpocket. "I gotta take this." he walked out of the Boys' restroom.

"Hello?" Andy answered.

"Hey,Andrew,How's my son doing?" His mother asked cheerily.

"I'm good."