Act 2, Scene 2

"Hey Madara~!" Eliza grinned playfully as she played with his hair, the Uchiha letting out a content hum in reply. "Teach me something?" She cooed hopefully.

"Mmn...later," he promised drowsily, relishing in the sensation of her fingers pulling through his hair. It felt good.

He's like a cat...

"Madara..." Eliza pouted, no longer playing with his hair causing him to let out a soft grumble in protest.

"Fine..." he conceded, standing up and following her to the backyard.

Eliza saluted, watching Madara eagerly as he formed several articulate hand seals.

"Shadow clone jutsu." He smiled, feeling a little proud at making Eliza happy. He chuckled as Eliza began to poke and prod his doubles, he was beginning to feel jealous of himself.

"Teach me?"

Madara smirked, "If I teach you...what do I get in return?"

Silence.

"My love and affection?"

"Already have that." Madara shrugged, pretending to check something off of a list.

"Dango?"

He twitched.

"I'm listening," he grinned.

"And..." Eliza furrowed her brows, "um..."

     "How about a kiss?" Madara suggested coyly, "that would be appropriate—-!"

     "Shakespeare." Eliza spoke up, "I'll teach you about Shakespeare." She offered.

     "...will I still get that kiss?"

     Eliza rolled her eyes. She didn't think the price of Madara's affection would be his maturity. Had she known prior-hand then she'd—-nevermind. He was adorable.

     "Yes, you will get a kiss." She assured, excited at the prospect of learning ninjutsu.

"Shape your hands like this," He guided her gently, helping her shape her fingers into proper hand seals. Part of him was curious to see if it'd actually work since this was a different world from his.

"Okay, like this?"

"Straighten your index finger...good. Now try."

Suspense.

Then nothing. It didn't work, though Eliza couldn't bring herself to be too disappointed.

     Eliza sighed, "thought so...I don't have chakra."

     Madara scrunched up his nose at that, "Don't have chakra? I don't think that's the problem... it's just that your chakra is different from mine." He theorized, "or maybe your body processes it differently."

     "I wonder what would happen if you gave me some of your chakra then?" She pondered aloud, "would my body be able to withstand it?"

     Madara wasn't too sure he wanted to risk it. His chakra was very powerful.

     "Still," Eliza smiled, "you tried so I'll have to uphold my end of the bargain. As promised—!" she gave him a peck on the lips "a kiss, and now for dango and Shakespeare."

     They went back inside. Madara eagerly hovering behind Eliza with Shakespeare's Hamlet as she produced a plate of dango.

     "First, let me teach you about rhyming couplets..."