224

DON'T READ IN LITTLE SPACE BABIES!

(I haven't proof read this. Sorry for typos)

Mark had kept his word and had returned that morning.

It was a short visit. He literally handed her a bottle of water and some pills. Yn had questioned what they were but his reply was simple.
"If you wanna feel less pain you'll take them. I'll be back this evening." Was all Yn heard as he watched her swallow them and left the room, locking the grubby hut behind him leaving a very dirty, unhappy girl inside. 

It wasn't long before Yn started to feel bad. 

Really bad.

She felt faint, she couldn't breathe properly and was wheezing as her heartbeat  thundered in her chest like she'd run a marathon even though she's barely moved. She sat up shakily, her skin clammy as she started to feel a rush of anxiety about the whole situation. She needed medical attention quickly and she was in the hut and trapped, unable to shout in her rapidly worsening condition. 

"Oh god i'm gonna die!" Yn sobbed as she started really struggling to breathe, clutching her throat in a panic as she could feel her consciousness fading in and out, as she became confused. All of a sudden the door burst open.
"I thought i'd better give you some foo- YN!" Mark shouted seeing her in her condition.
"Jungkook?! Where are the boys?! I need them!" Yn sobbed loudly in a panic, her breath ragged and her voice croaky, clutching at Mark's arm in her panic.

Mark's face was filled with panic as he pulled a phone out and called the emergency services, Yn clinging onto her throat as he eyes were rolling back into her head.
"Yes! Yeah fine, okay. You need to hurry she can't breathe! I don't know what's happened!" Mark blabbed quickly down the phone.

Yn didn't know how much time had passed. She managed to string together some sense in her jumbled brain and clutched her throat, concentrating hard on taking breaths even though it was hard, nearly impossible at this point. Everything around her a blurry mess in her head like she was underwater, the only sound prominent in her ears was her wheezing. 

She was faintly aware of being pulled around and sharp scratches on her arms just before she lost consciousness.

Meanwhile, the boys were all sleep-deprived, looking gaunt, tired and exhausted. They'd not left the room with the police and detectives since it happened. There was a young man in his mid-twenties, sat in a sharp well fitted suit in the corner tapping furiously as his phone rang.
"Hello...Yes...Really?...Okay. We're on our way." He put the phone down and clapped loudly to get everyone's attention.

"You, you, you, you, you, you and you. Come with me." His voice giving nothing away as the boys all complied immediately. Following the man and one of his co-workers out the room. They were being bundled into cars when Namjoon finally spoke.
"Sir what's going on? I think we need to stay here in case anything hap-"
"They've found her, we're going to meet them now. Get in and keep quiet." He snapped quietly and Namjoon hurriedly sat in one of the cars announcing they'd found her and to keep quiet. He hoped the others in the second car had been told.

Jungkook's heart was chaotic as the car entered the hospital grounds. He started to panic grabbing Hoseok's hand.
"Oh no! No no no no noooo." He groaned as tears slipped down his cheeks as he started to slot together what was happening. There was muttered worries and frets in the cars as the doors opened and Jungkook shoulder barged past everyone running to the front desk.

As soon as Jungkook broke into a run the others followed, overcome with panic. The receptionist looked up at the breathless tearful man who was quickly joined by six others and two men in suits who gave her a nod.
"Where's Yn Ln." Jungkook breathed quickly.

The receptionist glanced at the two suited men and one of them flashed a badge and she complied giving them a location. They all sprinted in their group of seven with the detectives right behind them. The clatter of shoes and boots, the squeak of trainers bouncing off the walls in the long corridors as they sprinted past wards, waiting rooms, patients on chairs having a rest between corridors, nurses wheeling patients around was all that could be heard along with their ragged breathing.

They all came to a staggering halt at the entrance to a ward as a strict looking old nurse brought them to an abrupt halt.
"Where's the fire?!" She spat, "Who're you looking for?!" She asked brusquely and one of the detectives piped up from next to Jungkook.
"Yn. She was airlifted here." He said breathlessly and the nurse nodded, telling them to follow her and keep quiet so as not to disturb the other patients.

She led them to a solitary room. 

They peered through the large windows into the room where the curtains had been left open allowing the nurses to see in constantly. The nurse gently opened the door and they all filed in, no one saying a word as they all looked at her in the bed, wired up with IV lines and an oxygen mask.
"Again...how is this happening again?" Jin whispered as memories of her last hospital visit flooded his thoughts, and he felt a warm hand take his. Jimin gave him a forced smile, trying to remain calm until they had an explination.

"Yn was airlifted here about an hour ago. She's okay, but she suffered Anaphylaxis. She's got oxygen to help her breath, she's receiving fluids to help raise her blood pressure back up and she's been given steroids to relieve the swelling on her throat, she was also given adrenaline auto-injectors by the air doctor. She'll need to stay for another twelve hours for observations before she can go home. She'll recover fine. Don't worry. There is also a man being kept in police custody as this girl has been reported missing correct?"

The boys nodded.

"She's a little malnourished and dehydrated but she'll be fine. Detectives I believe you have a kidnapper to tend to and these men need to say their hello's to this young lady when she wakes." The nurse smiled threateningly and the detectives left right away, pulling out phones to find out who was found with her and what had happened to him so far. 

"We got her back..." Jungkook breathed as he gently walked over taking Yn's hand in his and Yoongi nodded.
"We did, now we need to find out what happened from Mark after he took her. I hope he talks when the police interview him." Taehyung growled as he accepted a comforting hug from Namjoon.

Jungkook wasn't listening. He had Yn's hand in his left as his right hand brushed her face gently. He bent down and kisses her forehead.
"Don't worry, Yn. We're all here now." He whispered. Mesmerized by her strength. After all this, she was still here. No matter what life threw at her she always managed to pull through and come back to him. Like there was an invisible string keeping them together, he needed her as much as she needed him.