250

Yn was left stood there in her pastel green pj bottoms and Jin's large tshirt, surrounded by the six boys. 

There was nothing but quiet and as if nature itself felt awkward about the silence it started to rain. The pitter-patter was loud on the gravel driveway forming puddles in the Mustangs tyre grooves almost instantly in the sudden downpour. 

No one was sure what to say and they all stared out into the gloomy, wet darkness.
'He's gonna drive like a twat in that mood...' Yn muttered into the silence and Tae nodded gently.
'Let's just hope he calms down as he gets away from the house.' Jin breathed and ushered them all inside.

Once inside the mood was tense, awkward. They all sat or stood in various places in the living room.
'Yn, when he comes back...' Hoseok started but Yn held up a hand and cut him off.
'I know I know, I need to acknowledge his feelings.' She sighed as she clutched at her hair in a stressed way sitting on the very edge of the sofa.

Jimin sat next to her and rubbed her back soothingly.
'Don't worry Yn. We're all here for you whatever happens.' He smiled softly at her and she gave him a meek smile. Namjoon sat next to her on the arm of the sofa and cleared his throat.

'Yn. Have you uh...ever given any thought to how you feel about Jungkook...as more than a caregiver?' He asked and Yoongi scratched his neck in a disgruntled way, this was such a weird moment to be in. He really wasn't sure he'd ever have to face this day but here it was, slapping him in the face at 8 pm on a dark rainy evening. The weather matched the dire mood perfectly. Not enjoying the atmosphere at all he glanced at his Rolex, he could see that Jungkook only left a few minutes ago.
'I'm gonna see if I can find Kook.' He mumbled and headed to get his motorbike helmet.
'Be careful!' Jimin shouted and Yoongi assured he would. He would drive carefully and on the bike, it wouldn't take him long to catch up to the youngest and bring him home to confront the mess he'd made. 

Yn looked at the five boys left with her, all waiting to see what she had to say to Namjoons question. Unfortunately for them she remained silent, staring into an abyss as her eyes unfocused and she became lost in thought. Taehyung broke the silence by gently talking into the silence so as not to rip her from her thoughts to suddenly.

'Yn, no matter what your answer it won't matter. We'll sort this and it won't be awkward for anyone. Don't worry about what's gonna happen after, just worry about thinking about how you feel in the here and now.' He finished brushing the hair out of his eyes, his rings glinting in the dim light. Yn thought to herself that Jungkook adjusts his hair in the same way, it must have been something he picked up from Tae. Then it hit her. She could pinpoint a million small things about Jungkook that he did that no one else would ever notice.

But she did.

She always had.

'Guys, how do you know the difference between being in love and being attached to someone.' Yn suddenly asked and Jin sat upright a little more in the armchair.
'I think that love is easy to tell apart once you know. It's like everything that person does sticks in your mind. Everything they say sounds different to you than it does to everyone else. It seems like everything they say makes you laugh or smile. Like they always know exactly the right thing to do in any situation. Whenever you're in trouble or upset they're always the person you want to be there-' And Yn suddenly cut Jin off as she muttered something.

'and like when they leave part of your soul just left with them...' She breathed and the five boys all glanced at each other, then at Yn as she stood up.
'Holy crap Joon I think I know how to answer you-'
'Then save your answer for when the man in question comes back.' Namjoon cut her off as he stood and put a hand on top of her head with a smile. She smiled back and went to sit on the windowsill.

And there she sat for two hours until she saw headlights and heard the sound of a familiar motorbike coming up the drive followed by the rumble of a car she knew very well.