Teaser 2 (The Future Is Shattered)

(Cried A Bit When I Made This)

The Future Is Shattered:

Paris Is Burned To The Ground As The Sunrise. Countless Of Civilians, Military, Werewolves, Vampires And Hunters Lifeless In Every Road And Street. In The Midst Of The This Marinette, whose clothes are torn and teared a bit kneeling down. 

In-front Of Her Was A Teen's Lifeless Body Who She Looks Up To, Who Is There Everyday. Who Is Loyal. She looks down tears rolling down on her cheeks to the ground. "Why...WHY!" She shouted as she was surrounded by Her Friends

"This Is Not Fair!"

~Time-skip To 1 Week~

Paris Was Rebuilt Again. It's Colors Restored To It's Formal Glory. At A Certain Road, They We're Many People including Marinette And Her Friends Wearing Their Black Sunday Clothing

They Are At The Back Of A White Casket Which Is Carried By A Horse. They Walk And Walk. Most Of The People Are Tearing Especially Marinette. The Horse Leads Them Towards A Cemetery. 

Inside The Casket Is Above The Open Soil As The People Surrounded It Holding Black Roses.  A Local Priest Stood In Front "In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Lord our God, you are the source of life. In you we live and move and have our being. keep us in life and death in your love, and, by you grace, lead us to your kingdom, Through your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen"

"In the Name of God, the merciful Father, we commit the body of ??? to the peace of the grave." or "God, our Father, we entrust ??? into your hands." After The Saying, Marinette, Luka, And Juleka goes To The Casket Simultaneously Touching The Top With A Hand.

"Let us pray. God, we thank you for the life that you give us. It is full of work and of responsibility, of sorrow and joy Today we thank you for ???, for what he has given and received. Help us in our mourning and teach us to live for the living in the time that is still left to us. Thank you for eternal life that can give light and joy to our days and years already here on earth. God, we thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ. Help us to see that it is he who opens the gate to the life that shall never die.  O Lord God, who has created us and called us to come home to you Give us hearts of wisdom, that we may understand how short life is and thus receive every new day as a gift. Give us a living faith in your Son Jesus Christ, who suffered death for our sins, who rose from the grave to give us a hope and who lives for ever. Teach us daily to die from sin and to live according to your holy will. At the moment of our death, make us ready to depart in peace. And when the eternal day of resurrection dawns upon the graves of the earth, grant us grace to rise to eternal life. Amen"

 "Receive the Lord's blessing. The Lord bless you and watch over you. The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord look kindly on you and give you peace; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

The coffin is lowered into the grave. The mourners take their farewell.

Once The Coffin Is Lowered, Church Bells From The East Rang Signalling ??? Has Been Lowered To ???'s Final Destination