Prologue

Paris, the fabled city of love, peacefully lived by the parisians. "peacefully lived" by the Bourgeois family. They ruled with an iron fist. Their daughter, Chloe Bougeios is the most ruthless of them all. She always abuse her powers, threaten people to give her what she wants. She treats all like peasants except for Adrien, because she has a crush at him and willing to do anything and Tyler, cause he's a servant vampire

Marinette is also here, owns a bakery with her parents Tom and Sabine. She always goes to school with her friends and Chloe. She has a secret though. Not only the famous Ladybug but she's also a vampire princess. Tom and Sabine are humans but they know she's a vampire. Only Juleka, Luka and Tye know this 'cause Juleka and Luka are vampires as they served the princess and Tyler as he was a servant before Juleka and Luka

Adrien is also here, a famous model for his father Gabriel Agreste. He always goes to school with his friends and Chloe. He has a secret to. He's the famous Chat Noir. He always fight crimes with Ladybug against akumas sent by Hawkmoth. He doesn't know that Marinette is Ladybug nor a vampire princess. In his alter ego, he has a crush on Ladybug.

And dont forget my oc Tyler. He's also here. He always goes to school with his friends and Chloe. He also has a secret. Not only he's Nightstalker, but he is a vampire from a family. That's right, he served the Bougeios family as a servant vampire. They treat them well, gave him food, shelter, clothing and currently living under the roof of the Bougeios Hotel. They're not rude to him as they know that he can wipe out the Bougeios' in a blink of an eye. He knows Juleka, Luka are vampires as he also knows Marinette as the princess

———————————————————

One night, it only took one night for all to be recognized.

Ladybug and Chat Noir are at the top of the Eiffel tower, leaning to the railings of the tower. They're standing side by side as Chat puts his right hand to her right shoulder. Ladybug blushed a little bit by Chat's movement. Ladybug leans her head at Chat's chest. This make Chat purr as Ladybug giggles softly. "Ladybug?" Chat ask Ladybug looking down at Paris. Ladybug hummed at the question. "Is it okay if I ask you out?" Chat ask nervously that his lady might reject the offer. Ladybug giggles softly as she nods "Yes Chaton~". Chat chuckles as he looks at her. "Friday next week? 8 pm? Same place?" He ask Ladybug to know when, where and what time. "Sounds good to me" Ladybug said happily. Chat nods as he kisses her cheek. This made Ladybug blushed crazy red. Chat retracts his arm "Bye My Lady" He said as he leaps off into the distance of Paris' rooftops.

Ladybug smiles happily. She turns around and was about to leave until two bats landed in front of her. As purple and black aura surrounds one and transform into a very pretty girl with tailbone-length black hair that has violet tips at the end of her hair with bangs covering the left side of her face and copper eyes. She wears a pale lavender lipstick and her fingernails are painted grey with black nail art of intricate patterns on each one with different designs on each hand. She also stands at a medium height. She wore a black shirt with a swan-necked collar and sea green lined collar and side pockets, and black mesh short sleeves. On her hands, she has black finger less lace gloves that have a diamond pattern design and end halfway up the forearm. She also wears purple pants with holes above the knees and black high top sneakers with white soles.

The other has blue aura surrounding the bat and transform into a tall boy of fair skin. He has a Roman nose, pale pink lips, light blue aqua eyes, and medium-length black hair that has dyed teal blue tips. His attire includes a white shirt with a black Jagged Stone imprint and black jeans ripped at the knee. He also wears a brown leather bracelet, yellow and orange wristbands, and his fingernails are painted black. He has a sky blue jacket with a navy blue hoodie underneath, as well as black high top converse with multi-colored splotches. He wears a black ring with silver outlining on his left pointer finger and black gauges in his ears.

Miraculous Vampireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें