Chapter 14: New Characters 2, A Slow And Long Day

(Ocs of Users: 

TimeShadowtempest = Jasmine Tempest 

Sonuvapotatoe = Sharon

BelleCullen7 = Aayana Athan )

Going On The Next Day, A Few More Characters Have Entered Paris, France. Let's Start With Jasmine Tempest: 

Going on the next day, it was a slow and long day for everyone that had been involved yesterday night. In a certain bus entering Paris, was a certain girl looking with long black hair tipped in silver one golden brown eye and one emerald green eye tall and slim and her style is like Juleka except Black and green. Wearing wears a green swan-necked T-shirt with a sea green lined collar and side pockets, and black mesh sleeves. She also wears green leggings with holes above the knees and black high top sneakers with white soles. On her hands, she has green fingerless lace gloves that have a diamond pattern design and end halfway up the forearm. 

Jasmine, who was sitting down by her seat, was leaning back relaxing in the bus seat. She watched the outside of Paris looking around curiously. She is also Japanese and a hybrid of both Vampire and Werewolf as she waited for her stop.

Switching Scenes, It Was At The Sky, Let's Go To Sharon: 

A female with black hair brown eyes wearing sweats and a crop hoodie was flying above the Parisian sky, was Sharon flying easily in the air using her air elemental power. She was a vampire as well so she had to hide inbetween clouds and such to prevent total exposure. Sharon giggled a bit as she enjoyed the breeze of the wind flying through her face her black hair flying back. 

Sharon continued to fly towards Paris entering it's aerospace. 

Switching Scenes, It Was At The Border By The English Channel, Let's Go To Aayana Athan: 

A bat was flying over the channel in fast pace entering the borders of Paris undetected. It was Aayana Athan in her bat form. Once entering inside, the bat landed to a tall building and slowly transformed into a girl with light red-black hair, Brown-black eyes wearing red Loose shirt white shorts.

She steps a foot over and leans in looking like a pirate searching through a spyglass. 

Combined Scenes

The Three Girls Entered Paris Undetected, With One Good Reason To...
The Great Disturbance In The Balance Led Them There

(388 Words, Stay Miraculous!)