Chapter 6: Wolves In Paris

Tomorrow....All wakes up to the morning sun to face what is waiting for them. Let's start with ???

??? Pov

The teen looks around checking her surrounding observing the people in case someone notices her. For the past few days, she caused some minor trouble but not enough to get the heroes attention. No, it caught the attention to an inspector named Ethan Beckett from England. Paris needed help cause of the recent attacks. Not from Hawkmoth but from recent attacks caused by a said vampire.

The Long brown hair teen walks towards the park near the school keeping her head down. She walks in constantly observing the Parisians. She goes to a nearby bench near the fountain and lies down on the bench as she slowly into a white furred werewolf with black paws and turquoise eyes

 She goes to a nearby bench near the fountain and lies down on the bench as she slowly into a white furred werewolf with black paws and turquoise eyes

(I Hope That This Is Accurate Enough)

The white furred werewolf blinks it's eyes slowly as she sticks her tongue out. A few minutes, she crosses her front paws and lays her head at the top of it for support as she sleeps deeply dreaming happily.

To Chat Noir

Chat is sleeping at the hospital bed as nurses comes in and out every 30 minutes to check on him and to see if his conditions were good. A couple of minutes later, Chat wakes up groaning quietly in the pain "Claws......in" Chat said as he detransforms back to the blonde Adrien Agreste.

Plagg, the black cat-god like kwami, gets out of his miraculous which is a ring looking at Adrien with a glare on his face. Plagg is a small black creature that is 10 centimeters (or 4 inches) tall. He has a small body and large head. The insides of his mouth are purple. Plagg's appearance is very cat-like, having cat ears, a tail, two cat incisors, and green cat-like eyes, along with one whisker on his forehead and one dark blue whisker on each cheek.

 "What were you thinking?!" Plagg whisper shouted to Adrien not to get attention. "I'm okay Plagg....Really.." Adrien reassured Plagg who is slight worried about the blonde's condition. Plagg looks around "Thank God you didn't get stabbed." Plagg said still glaring at him. "AND you owe me Camemberts" Plagg added.

Adrien chuckles but coughs in the end. "Over there" He pointed across the room to a desk. There were 5 Camemberts in a closed plate. "I requested Ladybug some before she left." Adrien added. Plagg smiles as he flies towards the stinky Camemberts. He grabs one and literally eats one in one bite and swallow.

Adrien looks at him in disgust but the same time glad that he was okay and well about. Plagg didn't mind him and continues to eat more Camemberts that he shoved two at his mouth. "You eat like a pig" Adrien said laughing a bit.

Plagg ignored him and finishes the rest of the stinky cheese. He flies over to the blonde laying down on the bed. Adrien looks at him a bit smiling. "Time to transform Plagg, Claws out" Adrien said as Plagg nods before getting sucked into the ring. Chat Noir replaced Adrien and as of cue the nurse walks back in holding a check list.

"I see your awake." The nurse said smiling as he smiles back. "Yeah...." Chat replied to the nurse. "Want something to eat?" The nurse ask. Chat nods in response. "Yes please." He added. The Nurse went out to get breakfast for Chat Noir. "I guess that I cant go to school" Chat whispered to himself.

To Nino, Alya, Marinette, Tyler and ???

The group walks towards the park to hang out before going to school, Collège Françoise Dupont. The exterior of the school is tan with a slate blue cobblestone roof. The building is three stories tall. The front of the building has eight large arched windows, each slightly inset with a striped design above them. The steps leading up to the entrance door widen as they approach the sidewalk and vice versa towards the entrance. 

The double entrance doors are dark oak, with gray handles. Above the doors is a white banner with red outline hanging down. Above the banner are four rectangular windows, a large circular window, and a smaller circular window on each side.

The central portion of the school is an open-air courtyard. The entrance to the courtyard has a diagonal black and white checkerboard pattern, with a slate cream under this design. On either side of the entrance doors are a wooden bench and two chalkboards. Along one side wall of this area is a door leading to a utility room. The nurse's office, which a placard indicates is handicap-accessible, is located along the opposite side wall.

The courtyard is made up of slate-gray concrete, with white lines painted on to make a basketball court. On either side of the courtyard is a basketball hoop hanging by white rope. There is also a set of green metal stairs on either side of the courtyard, leading up to the second-floor rooms. Next to the stairs are green support pillars, supporting the platforms above. Around the perimeter of the courtyard are various rooms, including locker rooms with adjoining bathrooms, and several classrooms, among them a science classroom.

The group goes to the fountain whilst talking but for Marinette, she couldn't think of anything of Chat's safety. "Marinette? Earth To Marinette" Alya said seriously with hint of sweetness "I'm here Alya" Marinette replied with a playful glare.

"You okay duddete?" The young and soon to be DJ ask the brunette "I'm Fine Nino" She replied immediately. 'You Sure?' Tyler thought to Marinette 'No....I'm worried for Adrien.' Marinette thought back. "Okay duddete" Replied Nino to Marinette as he looks at Alya and continues to talk.

'He'll be safe' Tyler thought to Marinette reassuring the bluenette. 'Thanks Tye' Marinette thought back. Tyler smiles in response. Alya, whilst talking to Nino, spots a white furred wolf a few meters in front of them.

Alya then looks at the three in amaze and in fear but mostly amaze. "Guys! There's a white wolf over there" The brunette whisper shouted. The group looks around and eventually spotted the wolf. "Who'll go fi-" Alya was cut off as Tye went to the wolf.

The rest stayed behind. Tyler investigates as he looks at the wolf. ??? ears perked up slowly as she heard the group but she played sleep. She then stretches her legs and paws. Tyler didn't flinch but the rest did.

Her head looks around and immediately spots the teen wearing black. She tilts her head to the left as it rested to the left shoulder. She played innocent. "Guys. It's not dangerous." Tye said as he tried to pet the wolf's head. She let him as she purred softly.

The group goes to the bench. Tyler pets her fur as she purred cutely. Marinette goes beside Tyler "A wolf in the park? Why is a wolf here?" Marinette ask. Nino goes behind the bench as his hands go cross leaning them to the railings of the bench

Alya pulls out her cell and records it. She sits beside the white furred wolf as she accidentally stepped on her tail. The wolf gasp slightly then growls showing her teeth. Alya quickly flinch and stands up "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry" Alya repeatedly apologized.

Marinette and Nino started to walk back slowly with eyes widen. Tyler strokes her fur to calm her down and it worked. She calms down slowly as she pants in satisfaction. "You part wolf dude?" Nino teased "Maybe~ Maybe not~" Tyler replied with a smirk on his face.

(Sorry for the late update. School is acting up. Thanks)