Chapter 3: Chloe's Early Departure? Adrenaline, and Newer Enemies Unfold

In the Morning...

Chloe wakes up at her bed, groaning. She got up and goes to the bathroom to take a bath. After a few minutes, she goes outside as a towel covers her body. She dried herself with the towel and puts on some new clothes.  Chloe went out her room then goes to the elevator. She went to the first floor of the hotel. Her dad, André Bourgeois,  a fairly tall and fat man with slicked back gray hair and light blue eyes, saw her and goes to her daughter. He wears a dark gray dress jacket with three large black buttons over a white dress shirt. He has a dark red tie, and there is a dark red folded handkerchief in the jacket's upper left pocket. He also has dark gray slacks and black shoes. He usually wears a blue, white, and red striped sash over his right shoulder, and the ends of the sash are tied together next to his hips with thick golden tassels. 

"Chloe. We're going out of town." André said to her daughter. The luggage's come out of the elevator as hotel personnel carries to towards the limo. Chloe nodded as she goes to the limo accompanied by her father. 

"Is Tyler gonna be with us?" Chloe ask André looking at him. André shook his head. "Audrey will be terrified and might fire Tyler." André said to Chloe as she nods slowly. 

The driver met them and opened the doors of the back of the limo. Chloe and André goes in the limo as the driver closes it. The driver went in. He started the limo and headed towards the Airport. One thing is for sure, Chloe is not coming back for a long time.

At school

Adrien along with the others, are in the classroom chatting and such. Alya comes in panting, holding her phone at his right and the left holding the wall supporting her"Chloe is going out of town!" Alya said happily. The class cheered happily except for Adrien who looks down and frowns a bit. Nino looks at Adrien and notices him. 

"Why the sad face Adrien? Chloe's gone!" Nino said happily for Chloe's disappearance. Adrien sighed deeply. "Just that.....Never mind...." Adrien said disappointingly to Nino. He walks out of the classroom and headed towards outside.  

Marinette and Tyler walk towards school. Her hand wraps around his shoulder as her head leans on his shoulder. "Since Chloe is out of town...I think I'm free until she and her dad comes back from their trip." Tyler said as Marinette nods. "Welcome back to the group Ty." Marinette said. Tyler smiled "Cant wait to see Headmaster again."

Adrien, outside of the school, looks down at the ground. Plagg pops out of Adrien's jacket "Don't be sad Adrien. Chloe will return eventually. Besides. you have Ladybug and me" Plagg said trying to comfort Adrien. The blond looks at Plagg and smiles a bit. "Thanks Plagg." Adrien said. "No problem" The kwami said as he returns back to his hiding spot.

Adrien looks around. He saw Marinette and Tyler walking towards school. The two vampires saw Adrien and goes to him. "Heard that Chloe is out of town" Marinette said to Adrien as he nods. "Yep" Adrien replied. The school bell rang as the three looks at school. The three goes inside of class and sits down at their respective seat.

Mrs. Bustier went in with some papers as she sets them at the table. "Alright class. We have a brand new student!" She said excitedly. The class watch as a student with read eyes came. The student wears a black shirt, a silver belt with a red buckle, a black pencil t-shirt and black tights. The student also wears a black knee length boots and wears an elbow length gloves with red details. "I'm Jacob. I love the Night and I hate my father. That's all" Jacob said as Mrs. Bustier nods. "You can sit beside Tyler" She told Jacob as he goes sits beside Tyler.

Another student came in  with Black hair with red streaks, Purple eyes, White skin, Dark red eye-shadow, Black eyeliner and Dark red lipstick. The student wore a black dress. "I'm Jordan Huntsman, 15 years old.  I like the stars, flying and romance. I dislike bullies and hatred to me." Jordan said to the class. Mrs Bustier nodded. "You can sit beside Sabrina" She told Jordan as she goes beside Sabrina and sits.