Chapter 4: Lily vs. Chat 1, Jacob vs. Tyler 1

Present day:

Lily dashes towards Chat whilst throwing the two knives directly at him. Chat spins his staff deflecting the two. 1 ricocheted to the left and the other ricocheted upwards. Lily jumps up catching the knife. Chat looks up with a smirk. Lily swung the knife up to down at Chat making him deflect immediately. Metals screeching between the knife and the staff. Chat pushed her away making Lily flew backward and lands on an air vent. 

"Your good~" Lily said smirking. Chat takes a bow "Why thank you" He said then immediately dashes towards Lily. She threw the knife again at Chat making him deflect with the staff.  Lily jumps over him and lands behind him. Chat stops dead on his track, ducks down and leg sweep Lily making her fall down and doing an over head kick(bicycle kick) at Chat who got hit in the head making him fall down side first.

"Ow" Chat said groaning. Lily stands up holding her head. "Stupid cat" Lily said coldly as she kicks Chat in the process. Chat rolls to the air vent hitting hard back first. He sits up straight leaning his back to the air vent. Lily grabs his staff and aims it at Chat.

"Who are you really?" Lily ask looking at Chat's green emerald eyes. "Chat Noir." Chat simply said. "I meant your real identity." Lily replied back. Chat lets out a chuckle "Haven't I told you? I'm." Chat said as he extends his right arm going to the green paw print and pressed it making Lily flew backwards. Chat grabs the staff back and stands up. "Chat Noir." Chat said to her proudly going into an attack position. 

Lily lands then dashes towards Chat pulling out two daggers made especially for vampires. Chat twist his staff and pulls it making him dual wielding batons. 

(I cant write dual wielding action scenes. So instead here is a clip of two dudes fighting. knives is Lily and baton is Chat. skip to 1:14 and end 2:08)

Lily is lying on the roof floor with cuts, bruises all over her body. Chat panted as he too is covered with cuts and bruises.  His suit full with small knife rips from her attack. "Had *pant* enough? *pant*" Chat said panting in between. Lily growls as he stands up and dashes towards him. Chat swung his right arm with the right baton from right to left. Lily ducks as she tackles Chat making them fall to the roof. 

Back to the three:

Jacob side steps then looks at Tyler then Marinette. "Surrounding me wont work~" Jacob said as his eyes went red. His fangs showed. Marinette and Tyler remained looking at him as they know what will happen next. 

Tyler looks at Marinette "Get out of here. Transform into Ladybug."(Yes he knows) Tyler thought to Marinette as she nods and ran to hid. Jacob looks at Marinette running away. "Scared" He scoffed. He looks back at Tyler who is crossing his arms.

Tyler lets out a dark chuckle "Last chance" Tyler said. Jacob rolls his eyes and went into an attack stance and as for Tyler, he shrugs. Tyler then dashes towards Jacob who stayed still. Tyler jumps, does a webster axe kick(front flip kick) hitting Jacob in the head. Jacob deflects it using his two hands. His feet slightly sunk to the cement floor. 

Jacob throws Tyler backwards as he growls showing his fangs. Tyler flew backwards, does a back flip and twisting his watch clockwise. As shadows consume his whole body, he lands perfectly. His clothes change into anew. 

Jacob lets out a sinister laugh "Change into something new huh~?" Jacob ask him who stayed silent

Jacob lets out a sinister laugh "Change into something new huh~?" Jacob ask him who stayed silent. Tyler just stared at Jacob as his eyes were Blue which means he is observing his next move. Jacob growls at him. He dashes towards Tyler fast using his speed at his advantage. Jacob punches Tyler at the face using his left hand

Tyler only moves his head to the left. His leftarm holds Jacob's hand tight and as for the right he punches him in the stomach. Jacob flew backwards doing a roll in the process. Jacob growled loud "HOW?!" He ask him who Tyler shrugs at the question.

With Marinette:

Marinette hid in an alleyway. Tikki flew out "Tikki. Time to Transform. Tikki, Spots on." As Tikki got sucked in at her earrings. 

As pink with red aura engulfs her clothing, Ladybug stood there. She pulls out her yo-yo from her waist and was about to leave but was interrupted by a large crash behind her. She looks around to see Chat Noir and Lily with cuts and bruises everywhere. She goes to his partner who is a few meters away from Lily

"Chat! You okay?" Ladybug ask Chat with concern on her voice. Chat nods and sits up straight. Lily stands up limpering. Ladybug spins her yo-yo  making a red circle outline coming out of it. "Who are you?" Ladybug ask Lily. "She's *cough* Lily. Not an akuma *cough*" Chat said coughing in between words. 

Lily goes into a defensive stance holding out a dagger. Ladybug goes into an attack stance. Chat stands up limping going into an attack stance ignoring the pain. Lily looks at the two. "2 Vs. 1?" Lily ask as she retracts her dagger. "It's been a pleasure dancing with you Chat" Lily said as she pulls out a grappling hook and jumps away.

Ladybug sighs deeply. Chat groans in pain "Chat? You need a hospital?" Ladybug asked his partner who nodded. Ladybug wraps her arm around his shoulder. This made Chat blush at this "OMG OMG OMG OMG! Ladybug wraps her hand around me!" Chat thought to himself excitedly. Ladybug jumps using her yo-yo towards the nearby hospital.

To Luka, Juleka and Jordan

Jordan is still avoiding eye contact to the Couffaines. Luka sighs "Hey. We're not here to hurt you." Luka reassured her. Juleka smiles "Don't worry" Juleka added. Jordan nodded "To answer the first question....." Jordan said as she took a deep breath at the end. "Yes....I know them 'cause I am one" Jordan said looking down. 

Luka sighs "Finally." Luka said making Jordan looking at the Couffaines. "You two knew?!" Jordan whisper shouted to not get attention. Juleka nods "We knew from the start." Juleka said to Jordan smiling showing a bit of her fangs. 

Jordan smiles a bit "Nice meeting you then. I thought I was the only one." Jordan said smiling a bit. Luka chuckles "Your not alone. I'm Luka Couffaine." Luka said smiling revealing a bit of his fangs. "And I'm Juleka Couffaine" Juleka added. "Nice meeting you two" Jordan said

Juleka giggles cutely. "So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Jordan ask playing with hair. "Nothing much. We just need to confirm that you two are vampires" Luka said looking around. "Well now you know but wait? Is the other guy Jacob, is he really a vampire like us?" Jordan ask the Couffaines. 

Juleka sighs "Yep. When he dashes towards Tyler, he uses his speed to his advantage and tried to punch Tye." Juleka explained to Jordan "But no one can match his speed." Luka added still looking around. " I see" Jordan said as she goes beside Juleka

"Where are they? They should be here by now" Luka said looking around. Juleka sighs "It's getting late." Juleka said to the two. "Yeah. I need to go. My parents will be mad at me if I'm late" Jordan said looking at the time.

Luka nods "Okay then. See 'ya" Luka said to Jordan as she walks towards her home waving goodbye to the Couffaines

Juleka waves back "Lets go home." Juleka said to Luka as he nods. "You go, I'll visit Marinette." Luka said "Why~? Stalking her~?" Juleka said teasing as Luka blushes

"Shut up" Luka said to Juleka who giggles. "Ok~" Juleka said as she transforms into a bat and flies away. Luka began to walk towards the bakery with his hands dug deep to his pockets