Chapter 15, Part 2 of 3: A Slow And Long Day For The Bad

(Ocs of Users =

TIRANA--: Jacob Blackblod

Storiez0: Lili Knight

Mac_AncielMiraculously_Unlucky: Zach Catorez

(For Reference =

Artemis: Werewolf, Good
Jacob: Vampire, Middle
Jordan She: Vampire, Unknown
Lili: Hunter. Bad
Zach: Hunter, Bad
Addi: Human, Neutral
Faith: Vampire, Good
Destiny: Hunter, Good
Kitty: Vampire, Good
Naomi: Hunter, Unknown.
Holly: Werewolf, Bad
Andra: Human, Good
Jasmine: Vampire, Werewolf, Human, Dark in action but good in heart
Sharon: Vampire, Twisted Morals
Aayana: Vampire, Unknown)

(Current Miraculous Cast :

Chat Noir: Adrien Agreste
Ladybug: Marinette Dupain Cheng
Luka, Juleka: Couffaine Siblings
Mayura: Nathalie Sancouer
Hawkmoth: Gabriel Agreste)

Opening:

(https://youtu.be/4e0-pQ2lzzI)

Previously On Miraculous Vampires:

Luka winced as he got treated by her sibling Juleka who was bandaging his wounds up "Hold still Luka." Juleka stated trying to patch him up. Luka was holding an ice pack by his head "This is so stressful, I thought this would be easy like back in the days." Luka replied sighing a bit. Juleka lets out a dry chuckle as she continued to patch him up.

"And those three hunters?" Luka asked her as she shakes head "I don't know them, possibly a new Hunter Organization?" Juleka replied honestly before finishing up. Luka slowly got up as it was early morning of the next day. "You have school today Juleka, best if you get ready." Luka stated going to grab her stuff for school for today. 

Artemis POV

I yawned sleepily before waking up letting a low growl. I lift my head up and saw that I'm back in my same spot, like before when the group (Nino, Alya, Marinette and Tyler) had seen me. I felt myself all furred up, "Oh..." I thought to myself realizing now I was in wolf form. 

Faith Houtusuka POV

Inside my apartment complex room, I slowly wake up sitting up on my bed. I panted a bit remembering last night. I shake head before getting off from the bed wearing my white feathered slippers that is super comfortable not gonna lie. I got up and walk inside the bathroom.

 Jordan Huntsman

I wake up yawning tiredly. I slowly check to see the clock...around...9am. 9AM! I instatnly shot out to bed and rush towards the diner room. I panted seeing David, Flora and my parents almost done eating.

David saw me and smiled waving "Yo!" David shouted chuckling a bit as he saw me panicked and distraught. "Why you...You didn't wake me up?" I asked pouting. Flora giggled softly "Mama and Papa said not to." Flora replied with her cute innocent voice.

Jacob Blackblood/Destiny Armor/Tyler (Shadow)

"Stupid Shadow.." Destiny muttered she and her pet dragon Knight was in the outskirts of Paris away from the main capital itself. Knight looked at her curiously Destiny was sitting beside Shadow treating his wounds and cuts, bad ones to say the least but he is healing.