Chapter 5: Tyler Into Hiding, A Wounded Chat,

Back to Jacob and Tyler

Tyler is crossing his arms in a blank expression standing a few meters away from Jacob. Jacob is panting heavily on a crouch position holding his chest. During the fight, Tyler managed to slip a shadow thread into Jacob's chest which makes him bleed. 

"You *pant* are *pant* gonna die!" Jacob growled. Tyler stayed silent and didn't replied back. Jacob stands up an removes the thread making him groan. His hands were full of his own blood. He raises his hand near his mouth and licks the blood off.

Tyler just stared at him as the sunsets. Jacob grins mischievously "No more shadows for you" Jacob said which again Tyler stayed silent. "Tch. I guess this is our last dance, for now." Jacob said as he transform in a bat and flew off. 

Tyler sighs deeply as he twist his watch again transforming him back to his regular self. He started to walk towards the Bourgeois  Hotel. 

Chat Noir and Ladybug

At the hospital, Chat is laying down at the hospital bed with a doctor dugging his hands deep to his white coat. Ladybug was there talking to the doctor "Is Chat gonna be okay?" Ladybug ask concern about the well being of her partner who got in a brutal fight. Chat has stitches all over his body and was putted cream on it so the wounds can heal. 

"Don't worry Ladybug. Chat Noir is stitched up. We putted cream on it so the wounds can heal. The wounds will be fully healed after 2-3 days. I recommend Chat  to stay out off fight for a while" The doctor said as he looks at Chat.

Chat nods slowly "Alright then. When am I gonna be out there?" Chat ask the doctor. "When you're fully healed you can fight but I advised you stay home." The doctor replied. Chat was about to say something when Ladybug cuts him "Don't worry Chat. I'm gonna be okay" Ladybug reassured.

Chat sighs deeply knowing that he can't fight "Who will be your partner then?" Chat ask frowning a bit "Night will take your place for now." Ladybug smiled. This made Chat look at Ladybug and sits up straight but failed groaning. 

The doctor helps him lie down. Ladybug sighs "Don't worry Chaton~" Ladybug said as she goes to Chat and kisses him on the forehead. Chat blushes red like Nathanie- I mean like a tomato. Ladybug giggles at what she did "Besides, Night is gonna take care of me" Ladybug added

"He better" Chat said still blushing. Ladybug nods "Bye Chaton~" Ladybug said as she jumps out of the window of the hospital room.

To Lily

Lily is in an abandoned apartment building. It was the perfect place to hid as it is near the outskirts of Paris. "Damn that Cat. Nearly stabbed me" Lily said to herself as she limps towards a couch. 

She sat down and relaxes for a bit. A few minutes later, she grabbed bandages, stitches and alcohol. Stitches to stitch the cuts, bandages to put cover in it and alcohol to put it at the wound before covering the bandage.

Lily groans in pain but slowly calms down. She then stands up and stretches a bit. She then looks at herself. Her clothes are torn into cuts because of the recent fight with Chat Noir. "That stupid Cat. " She mumbles to herself.

She then goes to a room where she sleeps. Lily removes her clothes so she is on her black tank top. She puts on her black panjamas as she goes to her bed laying down looking at the ceiling. Lily looks to her left. On her left is a brown sturdy desk with a picture of her family. She started to tear a bit as she recalled her past life.

???

On the far side of Paris, police sirens wails at a distance. Police cars wails at the distance as they were finding someone. A police officer named Ethan (If ya don't know what I'm talking about check my oc at my police rp book) walks out of his car carrying a single fire M16 rifle.