Chapter 7: New Characters, A Vamp and Werewolf Exchange Hugs?, Moonchasers

Miraculously_Unlucky

SleepNeverHeardOfHer

-goddessfaith

Bus Terminal

Elsewhere...A Female teen with Red hair and hazel eyes. Her hair length is short with Freckles on. She is also skinny and pale skin. The teen then waited on a line for the bus to arrive. She waited for the bus as the line goes longer. (SleepNeverHeardOfHer)

Another male with Black hair, Blue eyes, and a Tanned face appeared behind her with  Black boots lined with wool, black pants, black cotton shirt with long sleeves, partial black capes that go to the elbows with black gloves. He looks at the time "I'm Gonna Be Late" He whispered to himself. (Miraculously_Unlucky)

Another Female teen wearing a black dress with straps made up in a zigzag pattern. There was a white rose embellishment by the right side of her chest and two smaller white roses next to it. The dress had a slit on the right side of her hips showing delicate white ruffles underneath. There was also chain around her hips with a blue rose attachment on the right side. On her right arm, she wore an armband that was similar in style to the straps on her dress with a loop connecting the top and the bottom part of the band. On her left arm, she wore a long black glove. She also wore a black choker on her neck. (-goddessfaith)

"Another Day." She said as she lined up. A bus drove towards the terminal then stops beside them. The doors open as the line goes in going to their random seat. The first female teen sits near the window at the front. The second teen sits behind the first also near the window. The third sits beside the third teen.

A few minutes later the bus was full and drove off. The conductor, assistant of the driver stood up "Alright. Please present your tickets" The conductor said. The first and second teen pulls out their tickets. "S**t" The third teen whispered curse as she doesn't have a ticket.

The Conductor got the first-row tickets then went to the 2nd. "Miss? Your ticket?" The conductor asks her. "Um..." She hummed. The second teen pulls out another ticket "She's with me" The male said as he gave the tickets. The conductor nods then walk forward along the aisle.

The third teen sighed in relief "Thanks" She thanked him as he nods in response. The bus then left the terminal as it drives. The 1st teen pulls out her cell and scrolls down Twitter. The 2nd teen occupied himself as he pulls out a book about Vampires.

The 3rd teen looks at him then looks at the book. She gasps a bit as she quickly thought "Is he a hunter?" She mumbles to herself. The 1st teen is occupied to herself wondering and thinking what school might be. A good one? Or A bad one? 

The 2nd teen looks at her "Do You Mind? I'm trying to read here" He said to her. "Sorry. Just checking on the book you're reading" She replied as she sat back down wandering if he is a hunter. 

As the bus drops out people, it drops off the 1st teen at Collège Françoise Dupont. The 2nd teen at the Louvre Museum and the  3rd teen at Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

To Nino, Alya, Marinette, Tyler and ???

Tyler still pets the wolf. "Maybe~. Maybe Not~." He replied. Nino chuckles softly "Can we pet it?" He ask as Tyler nods "Just be gentle." He replied as Nino pets the wolf's fur "It's so soft." He said. Marinette goes beside Tyler 'It's a werewolf' she thought to him 'Yeah. I know.' He thought back

Alya is filming the whole thing. "Why is a werewolf here?" Alya ask whilst filming. Nino shrugs in response "Don't know Alya" he replied to the auburn teen. 

The two teen vampires perfectly knows why 'Either A, the wolf wants to eat us. B, Running away from Hunters or C, looking for his/her pack' Marinette thought to Tyler which he nods in response

The white furred wolf looks turns her head to Alya as she growls softly. Alya flinches once more and backs off. Nino pulls out quickly. Tyler chuckles "Don't Film Her Alya" Tyler said to her. 

She sighed then stops filming. Nino then continues "Dude! You really are part wolf!" He whispered shouted to him. He chuckles softly. Alya's phone beep fast "Oh shi- Nino we forgot!" She whispered shouted. "Forgot abou- Oh Shi- Lets go!" Nino replied then ran off. Alya did to before saying quickly "Sorry Tyler and Marinette. We have An Important Thing To Do."

They both nod then waited. The wolf looks up to them as they look back at her "Hey~" Tyler said using his voice. "We know you're a werewolf~" Tyler added "So Drop The Act and Turn Back~" Tyler again added. She flinches then turns into a teen with a long brown hair up to her ankles in a fishtail braid

Marinette smiles "Hey there. What's your name?" Marinette ask "Artemis...Artemis Huntress" Artemis replied softly "Why are you here?" Tyler ask calmly . Artemis looks down then at them. "I am a wolf without pack. My mom and dad were humans and eliminated by Hunters since they gave birth to me. As an only child, I roamed around and found a pack of wolves. They accepted me and found a home. That shorted last until another pack attack them and I was the only one to have survived but not unscathed from the scars from the battle." She explained.

Marinette sighed then felt pity "Hey...If there's anything we can do we're here" Marinette said. Artemis smiled "Thanks" she replied as she hugs Marinette which she hugs back. Tyler chuckles softly "Never thought a vampire and a werewolf would hug" Tyler whispered then smiled at them.

To 1st Teen

She arrived at Collège Françoise Dupont to inquiry. Inside is Max, Kim, Nathaniel, Alix, and the rest. She then goes to them "Where is the inquiry?" She ask. Alix pointed towards the principal's office. She nods in response as she went there.

To 2nd Teen

He arrived at the louvre and looks around. He spotted two men in black wearing hunter clothing. He went to them as they look back "Zach Catorez...Never Underestimate the Moonchasers" He whispered. The two nodded then leads him to an underground part of the Louvre.

To 3rd Teen

She arrived at the bakery and went inside. Tom and Sabine are inside. "Welcome!" Sabine greeted the teen as she smiled. "Thank you. I was wondering where Marinette is" She ask. "She is at school. Why ask?" Tom ask back the teen in curiosity

"I need to meet her. And also Can I buy some Macarons. 5 of them" She ask as she smiled. Tom obliged and grabs 5 of them and puts it on a plastic. "That's 19$" Sabine said as the teen pulled out 20$. Tom accepts as he gave her the plastic "Keep the change" She said. They both smiled

"What's your name by the way?" Sabine ask. "Faith" Faith replied then went out of the door.