Chapter 2: Discovery Of An Old Friend? New Enemy?

Inside of the classroom

All of the class is chatting with each other. Alya and Marinette are talking, Adrien and Nino, Luka and Juleka, Chloe, Sabrina and Tyler. Chloe spots Adrien and goes to him.

"ADRIKINS!" Chloe said as she hugs him tightly. This made the blond gasp slightly, Marinette a bit jealous, Luka and Juleka looking at Marinette, and Tyler looking at Chloe and Marinette.

"C-Chloe?" Adrien said as he sttuters.

"Adrien~! Why wont you sit with me?" Chloe ask. Marinette looks at Chloe as she tried to hold her emotions. Her eyes shifting from bloody red from his bluebell eyes and vice versa. Luka and Juleka notices this and discreetly goes to Chloe to seperate her from Adrien. Tyler sighs as he goes to Chloe.

"Chloe? I think Adrien needs space" He said as he  used his charming voice. Chloe whines as he lets go of Adrien.

Tyler chuckles "See isn't that hard?" Tyler teases as Chloe stomps back to her seat. Luka and Juleka saw this and sighs in relief. Adrien looks at Tyler.

"Thanks" Adrien said. Tyler looks at Adrien and smiles

"Your Welcome." Tyler replied. Adrien smiles back

"Say. What's your name by the way?" Adrien ask.

"Tyler." Tyler replied. This made Marinette look at Tyler fast, Juleka and Luka lets out a small gasp. Adrien smiles

"NIce meeting you Tye" Adrien replied. Tyler chuckles as he bows

"Pleasures all mine~" Tyler said as he bows. Marinette gasp slightly. She remembers that bow, a signature of royalty. Adrien chuckles as he tries to bow but failed. Nino and Alya laughs at the blond who failed.

Juleka and Luka looks at each other. Luka nods "We need to pay a visit" Luka whispers to Juleka as she nods. For now, All sits back to their sits as the bell rang.

Timeskip after School(Late Afternoon)

Chloe goes back to the hotel with Sabrina by her side. As she continues to walk, citizens passing by ran past Chloe as they are scared of her. This made Chloe smirk. The two girls, inside the hotel, goes to Chloe's room and started to do homework. Adrien walks back to the Agreste mansion accompanied by Nino. Alya went home to do some research on Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Luka and Juleka waits outside for Marinette. Luka looks around. Juleka spots Marinette as she ran towards the two.

"Did you just heard what he said?!" Marinette whispered shouted. Luka and Juleka nods in unison at the response.

"Yep......We need to confirm it though" Juleka said.

"We're gonna follow him. Wanna join?" Luka asked Marinette as she nods in the question.

Tyler walks past them as he holds a black and red guitar and leaves the school. The three looks at each other as they nod. Luka transforms into a bat and flies through the air following Tye in a safe distance. Juleka and Marinette stayed on the ground keeping a safe distance while following Tye. Tyler walk towards a vendor selling all kinds of fruits. He stops and bought 5 apples. He then walks and made a left going to an alleyway.

The two girls made a left. They saw nothing, even Tyler. Marinette looks around fast. Juleka gave a confused look to Marinette

"Why are you like that Marinette?" Juleka ask.

"Sh-Shadow..." Marinette said to Juleka as her eye's widen.

Tyler lets out a dark chuckle "So.........When are you three going to stop following me~?"