Authors Note

Update: I have just released the stand alone sequel to Infliction called Falling Up. 
Please check it out if you liked this book.

Word Count: 77,506
Chapters: 46
Start Date: 12th October 2019
End Date: 10th March 2020
Total writing time: 5 months

Wow, just wow. I can't believe I finally reached the end of this book. This is my first ever completed book and I just wanted to thank you all for reading.

I really appreciate every single vote, comment and private message I received from people all around the world. I was actually really surprised at the amount of people who liked the story and it just all kicked off so fast.

I want to thank everyone for being so engaged with the story and the characters. I never imagined it would make so many people cry however I am thankful that you all hated Vincent with a clear passion, especially the little group of people on Chapter three who wanted to brutally murder him. This conversation chain made me laugh.

Also if you had any comments about the ending of book that would be great. I didn't want it to drag on but I was hoping it wouldn't be too sudden. Initially I was going to end it at the hospital but it didn't seem right then either. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Going forward I do have another book that I will be continuing called "Emerald Chains". It gets off to a pretty slow start but it gets more fucked up as you go. If you think you might be interested please check it out.

Other than that if you want to leave any comments, anything you would have liked different for this story or just anything you want to know please feel free to ask.

Thanks again everyone!!!