18. Disappointment

Vincent moved towards her as she pushed herself further back onto the bed, her knees pushed  up to her chest. There was nowhere for her to run. He sat down on her bed, propping himself up against the headboard as he placed a hand on her thigh, turning slightly to face her.

"Legs down," he whispered into her ear.

Reluctantly she unwrapped her arms from around her knees and lay them flat on the bed. Vincent's hand moved up her thigh, eventually making it's way across her stomach and under the fabric of her pajamas.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered into her ear as he moved down, kissing her neck greedily. Eventually he made his way up to her jaw and landed his lips on hers, forcing his tongue inside and taking it roughly.

Riley didn't respond, merely frozen in place as her body continued to tremble.

"Riley," he growled into her lips. She knew what he wanted and just the thought of it made her gag but if she didn't give it to him it would be ten times worse.

She opened her mouth further and kissed him back trying to will her mind to think of anything else. This was all the encouragement he needed to roughly pull her down, her head landing on the pillow. Vincent climbed on top of her, their lips still mangled together.

Vincent's hand moved down to the waistband of her pajamas and, breaking their kiss, started to pull them down. Once he removed them he tossed them to the side and removed his shirt. He spread Riley's legs apart and moved in between them, resting himself on top of her body.

"I'll make sure you enjoy this my little slut," he groaned into her ear.

Riley awoke with a start, her heartbeat running a hundred miles a minute. It was just a dream, she thought to herself as she tried to convince herself it wasn't real. But she knew in her heart it was real, it happened often.

Staring at the ceiling, she tried her best to calm down by taking in a few deep breaths. She rolled onto her side and almost forgot for a second that she was in Jason's room. Luckily he was fast asleep next to her and she hadn't woken him.

Sliding very carefully out of bed she got up and headed to the door, being very careful to not wake him. She headed to the kitchen where she grabbed a glass from the cupboard and proceeded to pour herself some water.

Her hands were trembling and the urge was there again to cut herself. She shouldn't, it was bad enough that Jason found out but if he caught any new cuts on her she would never hear the end of it. But the desire was strong, strong enough for her to throw out all reason and before she knew it she was walking towards the drawer with the knives.

Opening it up and peering in, a feeling of annoyance came over her and she scrunched her face up. They were gone.

"What are you doing?"

Riley jumped, dropping her glass of water which went smashing all over the floor. She stepped back instinctively, her foot landing in a shard of glass and she let out a small yelp.

"Woah, stay still Riley," cautioned Jason as he rushed towards, careful not to step in the glass. He picked her up in his arms and lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, bending down to look at her foot. Reaching in he removed a small shard of glass from her foot.

Noah walked in to the kitchen, concern etched on his face as he took in his surroundings. "What happened?"

"Riley just dropped a glass. Can you grab the broom and clean this up? I'll go get the first aid kit," replied Jason, rushing off down to the bathroom.