Chapter 15: The storm as the calm ends

Start from the beginning

"To be honest I want her to think that she has gained her freedom because then it'll be even more fun to prove her wrong" I added smirking.

"And you know what, I'm actually proud of her...she's just so courageous, so fearless that she ran away from me even after knowing what I'm capable of and in fact that's what I love the most about her...that she's fearless and does what her heart says and what she feels is right" I said a moment later.

Oh Vienna...love you have always been like that.

"Alright but there's something else that you need to know" David replied as I nodded at him to go on further.

"You asked for our man in Canada to keep an eye on Vienna's family so they did and you were right she went straight to her mother's house" He said.

"I told you. I just know her too well" I replied with a smirk.

"Yeah but there's something more to the story, we tapped her entire family's phone and it turned out to be very useful to us because the very day she got there she called her Nancy asking her and Jason to come at her mother's place" He continued further.

"She called Jason" I murmured to myself wondering what's cooking in her beautiful head.

"And this morning she went on a walk oh wait anyways that's not important the important part is that Nancy and Jason reached there this morning and..." He paused hesitantly.

What is it that's making him hesitate?

"And..." I asked.

"I think these pictures will speak better than me" He replied handing me a few pictures as I rolled my eyes.

I just hate it when people don't come straight to the point...

The chain of my thoughts broke as I looked down at the pictures in my hand.

Wait why is this Jason kneeling down on one knee?

And that too in front of Vie...

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Is he doing what I think he is?

And then there were pictures of Vienna hugging him.

"One of our man was keeping an eye on her family's house...he saw Nancy, Vienna and Jason talking though he couldn't hear them but he saw everything and then mailed me these pictures" David said snapping me back to reality.

"David. What do you think these pictures mean" I asked calmly even though I knew what they meant.

"Ryan, you know what they mean. Our man didn't hear anything but of course kneeling down on one knee most probably means that Jason..." He paused knowing that I won't like what he's about to say.

"Proposed Vienna and I don't wanna say this but I guess the other pictures say what her answer was" He continued with a sigh.

"I thought she was smart enough but she's just so naive if even for a nanosecond she thinks that I'll let whatever the fuck they are planning happen" I murmured to myself.

I let out a dry laugh looking at the pictures lying on my table.

"Vienna..." I yelled throwing the glass table away as it broke into pieces as soon as it hit the floor along with everything that was kept on it.

"What the hell. Ryan. Just calm down" David said coming by my side stopping me from breaking any other things in my study.

"You are going crazy as if they have gotten married or something..." He added.

"Don't you even dare to say those words ever again" I said interrupting him while looking dead in his eyes.

"Okay fine man I won't say that again but just calm down. He has just proposed her and nothing else okay. We'll go there as soon as possible and will bring her back. You don't worry" He replied calmly.

"Just proposed her" I repeated his words with a laugh while running my fingers through my hair.

"He has no fucking right to do that David...no one does...it's the love of my life we are talking about here...you know what she means to me" I added furiously.

"Okay. Okay Ryan you are right no one can do that. You are right but just stay calm as I go and make our arrangements to leave" David replied as if talking to a child which pissed me off even further though I know that he's just trying to calm me down because he knows me and my temper very well. Usually I'm a very calm person but not in situations like these...not when it comes to my love.

"David..." I said as I grabbed his shirt's collar and maybe that wasn't right since he's my best friend but at this moment I just couldn't think straight.

"Just give clear and strict instructions to our man that if that guy comes any near to her anymore, just shoot him right at his heart so that even in his next lives his heart won't ever desire to have something that is mine. Do you understand that" I continued in a cold voice.

"I understand but you don't Ryan..." He paused freeing his collar from me as I realized what I did.

"I'm sorry man I..." I apologized backing away.

"It's fine I said I understand. But about what you said, we can't just ask our man to kill him it'll create a huge chaos and will drive unwanted attention towards us" He said interrupting me.

"Yes you are right we shouldn't ask our man to kill him..." I paused as I heard him sigh in some sort of relief.

"Rather I'll kill that fucking bastard myself once I get there" I continued with a nod to myself.

"Jesus" David murmured.

"You claim that you know Vienna very well right so you should also know that she'll hate you for her entire life if you kill Jason...he's her friend" He said.

"Doesn't matter. We have killed people before...she'll move on" I replied.

"Yeah but not the innocent ones" He argued back.

"And what did you say? She'll move on? Why? Because she so quickly moved on from the fact that you are a mafia?" He added sarcastically.

I hate to admit it but I know he's right.

But just the thought of killing that prick seems more tempting and right to me than the facts and reality.

"I'm gonna go make some arrangements. Just do me a favour, don't break anything else or worst don't hurt yourself" He said waiting for my reply or at least a reaction but just left shaking his head as I rolled my eyes at his words.

Does he really think that I'll hurt myself? When all I want to do is hurt a specific someone else.

I think that he just cares too much about me and probably doesn't trusts me on my actions anymore.

Well I don't blame him. I don't trust myself too.

I'm being very unpredictable now a days.

•••

Hey guys,

So I figured that you guys must be missing Ryan so here's the next chapter from his POV.

Yayyy. Okay well lol.

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️