Chapter 27

"Alexander, you need to admit that this is pretty impressive."

Alexander sighed, "you're right. Anna, you did an incredible job with Cole and Pyro, they are now an amazing team. I would love to get a few more trained up as well. Do you think you should go through your plan with me so I can look at using it?"

Anna smiled, "I'm sorry, but I have to say it. I told you it would work! Yes, Alex, I will give you my plan to work with. Just remember the basics need to be expert level before it will work as a team though, ok?"

"Of course. Ok, I'm going to go, before I have to watch you two having sex again. I'll see you later Anna."

Alexander left the room. Anna came over and straddled me, grinding against me. "Anna, you're playing with fire here."

"Maybe I want to get burnt baby," she whispers playfully in my ear. I picked me up, turned her around so she facing the desk.

"Bend over. Now."

*

Anna POV

I was up in my room, changing after being in the gym, I could hear my phone ring so I thought I should answer it.

"Hello?"

"Anna? Is that you?

"Hannah? Is that you?"

"It is! How are you my darling? I haven't seen you in so long. I have missed you so much! How is your hottie of a brother doing?"

I laugh, "God, it's great to hear your voice again. I haven't seen you since you moved across the country after college. What have you been up to?"

"Same shit, just a different state. Hey, you haven't moved in the last two weeks, have you?"

"Um, no, I'm actually, um, well, um, livingwithmyboyfriend."

"What?!? Bitch, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? Do I need to move back to keep an eye on you?"

I Laugh. "No, really, it's ok. He's a good man."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I would love to meet him then. Hey listen, I'm calling for an actual reason."

"Are you in jail?"

"What? No, of course not!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"No Anna."

"Did you kill someone?"

"Not recently."

"Well, what's the reason for your call?"

"Well, for starters I miss seeing you, but also, I am actually back over this side of the county and I was hoping we could get together, plus, I'm brought my boyfriend who I would really like you to meet."

"Oh cool, I would love that. Where are you guys going tonight?"

"I was thinking we could go to that new place; do you know the one, The Break Free?"

"Oh, yes, I've heard about that place. It can get a bit rough I've heard. Are you sure?"

"Another reason to bring your boyfriend! I'll see you there at 8 pm, ok?"

"Ok. I'll talk to you then. Bye"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and went to find Marcus so I could talk to him about going to see my friend tonight. I found him in his home office, which didn't really surprise me.

"Excuse me, Marcus?"

"Hi, kitten."

"Do you have time to talk about something?"