Chapter 15

After my night with Marcus, I slept in. I can't remember the last time I did that, I really enjoyed last night though. I decided that I would train this morning after breakfast instead of before and quickly had a shower and put on my work out clothes and opened my door to go down to the dining room. My guard stepped back in order to let me pass. I had not spoken to another guard since the incident and I wasn't planning on doing it now. I noticed though that this guard seemed a little bit more nervous around me than some of the others have been. I was walking towards the staircase and I saw several people looking at me strangely, almost as if they were scared I would attack them. I walked down the hallway and into the dining room. Everyone was already there and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Marcus had placed my chair next to him, which was reserved for the partner for the Don so I made my way over to it and sat down. I leaned over to Marcus "Have I done something wrong?" I whispered to him.

"Not at all my kitten, you have done nothing wrong."

"Everyone keeps looking at me as if I might attack them."

"Oh, that. Yes, well, I'm afraid to tell you that the footage of the incident from the other day was leaked and everyone in the compound has seen it. We managed to stop it before it became public, but now everyone here can see what you are capable of. I apologize."

"Oh, is that all, phew, I thought I'd done something to piss you off. Cool, I have no problem with that."

Marcus chuckled, "I didn't think you would. Oh, and you've forgotten something this morning."

"What?" I ask

"This," he replies and he leans over and kisses me, I instantly kissed him back, I love the feel of his lips on mine. He starts off gently, puts his hand around my waist to pull me closer, I can feel everyone looking at us, as his tongue enters me and I place my hands on his chest, rubbing them over his muscles, I slip my hand inside of his shirt so that I can feel his beautiful skin. I can hear the scraping of a chair and I pull away. I blush. "You are so cute when you blush my kitten," he whispers to me, then we start eating again.

*

After breakfast had finished, Marcus needed to go down to the compound with Alexander and some of the others. He kissed me goodbye and told me that he would be back later in the day. He told me to stay inside until they could update the guard timetable. I agree, there was enough in this house to keep me occupied. I walked back upstairs with Hotshot behind me. I decided to do my workout, so I went to change first, making sure to pack my weapons, I still don't trust this guy. When I walked into the gym the only other person other than Hotshot and myself was Justin. He glared at me but just kept training. I noticed the bandage was off of his hand. I'm not surprised, I have very sharp knives, it would have been a clean cut. Hotshot stood by the door which I was happy about because then he wouldn't be getting in my way. Justin was on the punching bag, so I thought I would start with some laps. When I was up to 15 laps, I noticed Justin stopped training and just sat down drinking and watching me, I assumed he was having a break. For the next 5 laps, he just sat there watching me. When I finished the laps, I went to grab my drink bottle when he came up to me.

"Have you finished your training for the day?" I asked him, trying to be friendly.

"What are you really doing here?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, what are you doing here?"

"well, at the moment, I'm training, how about you?"

"You know exactly what I mean bitch. The boss should have left you where you were, you're nothing but another cheap whore for him to fuck," he says, stepping forward so he was right in front of me.

Mafia switch time. "OK Justin, you need to back the fuck up! I have no idea what the hell you think is happening here, but you are grossly mistaken."

He smirked at me, "You're on my territory now bitch, and I still owe you for my hand."

I shove him back from me as I stand up. "You think you can take me, big man?" I yell at him. I notice Hotshot coming over. Hopefully, he will put an end to this shit. "I'm not scared of you Justin, whether it be in my house, your house, or on the God damn moon."

"Maybe, if you're not good enough to fuck the boss, maybe, maybe you're here for the rest of us to have a little fun with," he smirks at me as he reaches over and rubs my arm. I push his arm off of me, which is when Hotshot grabs both of my arms from behind and keeps me standing in one spot. I've been fucking set up! Justin runs his hand down the side of my face and over my lip. I bite down hard on his fingers; I can taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. "Ow, you bitch!" He exclaims as he slaps me across my face. Damn, that's going to leave a mark. I jump up using my legs and use all of my power to kick him backwards as hard as I can. The force of my kick forces Hotshot to lose his balance slightly as well, I wrench myself from his grasp and step away so that I am facing both of them. "Do any men these days know what a fair fight is? I mean, come on, seriously?" I ask them both. They come at me both at the same time, I punch Hotshot in the jaw as he got to me first, and then kick Justin in the stomach. I pull out one of my knives and throw it into Hotshot's arm. It won't kill him, but it will slow him down a little. Justin rushes me and tackles me in the stomach, causing me to fall to the ground. I try to get up, but he's strong. I wrap my legs and arms around him and push my waist up towards him, moving to the right as I push up, it off balances him and I get up. This bullshit needs to end. I pull out my gun and shoot Justin in the leg and then hold my gun up at Hotshot.

He pulls his gun on me as well, "I don't think that's a good idea, do you?" I ask him. He looks at me, and before he has a chance to answer, I shoot him in the leg as well, I pull out my other knife and quickly hit him in his other arm, causing him to drop his gun. I kick it away from him, just as Tylor comes running through the door.

He has his gun drawn, "I heard shots, what's...." he pauses when he sees me trying to catch my breath and the other two wounded. "Aww shit, the boss is gonna be pissed!"

I pull my knives out of Hotshot's arms, watching the blood come out of the wounds. I turn and notice Tylor on the phone, I walk over to him, and as I pass him to go back to my room and yell at him so that Marcus can hear, "let your boss know that he's not as respected by his men as he thought he was. I need a fucking shower."