part 22

Time seemed to fly by as they all zipped through their individual bakery and dessert themed photoshoots. They all laughed together at Jin's "World Wide Handsome" photos, Yoongi's reluctance to act cute, and Hoseok's willingness to aegyo for the camera.

Soon, it was time to get ready for the first unit shoots, and Y/n and Jin were up first.

Y/n and Jin stood side by side looking at the director of the photoshoot, awaiting directions.

"Okay, so first unit shoot: we're going to have you guys eating desserts. Easy enough, right? Jin, we want you to be sitting across from her, like you guys are going on a date and you should offer her a spoon of dessert from your plate- like you're feeding her," the director ordered as she grabbed Y/n and Jin and had them situated the way she wanted at the table and set.

 Easy enough, right? Jin, we want you to be sitting across from her, like you guys are going on a date and you should offer her a spoon of dessert from your plate- like you're feeding her," the director ordered as she grabbed Y/n and Jin and had t...

Throughout the whole shoot, Jin wouldn't stop making jokes and making Y/n laugh. They were sitting right next to each other and only had one job: look good and feed Y/n cake.

As he was spoon feeding y/n a spoonful of cake, he looked straight into her eyes and asked her a question that led into a dad joke and Y/n broke into laughter, alongside the rest of BTS.

"Seokjin, if you don't let us get this shot, I swear to god we're going to lock you up in the closet! We just need a few more," the director laughed.

"Okay, okay, no more Mr. Joker guy," Jin conceded.

He went for the pose once more, but this time he got frosting from the spoon of cake on Y/n's nose along the way somehow.

Y/n and Jin burst into laughter yet again as the director looked exasperated and went to go check out the last photos the photographer took. Her face changed from exasperated to surprised as she saw the candid photos represented BTS perfectly: capable of winning over anybody's hearts by just being themselves.

Y/n and Jin quickly went to go look as well once their laughter had died down.

The photo caught them mid laugh right after Jin got the frosting on her nose, with his hand still extended out, offering the spoonful of cake.

The rest of BTS gathered behind them to take a look and everybody ooh'd and ah'd at their photos.

"You guys look really good together," the director mused.

Jungkook felt a pang of jealousy, but knew Y/n would look good with any of his hyungs.

"Okay, next up is Namjoon and Y/n," the director called out.