Idk

Before Germ Did you know what
                🇷🇺Russland🇷🇺
Germany was making fun of me and how tall I was. "You know that being short is better?" He said. "Ok. But like how's the weather down there?" I asked him.  He crossed his arm. He stuck out his tounge. I was feeling tired so I ignored Germ I fell asleep eventually.
                  🌞Morning🌞
I woke up. I got ready. I was eating "Good morning Russland." Germany said I didn't respond to him.  "Are you okay?" He asked I still didn't answer. "Was it about the argument about yesterday? If it is I'm sorry." Germ said. I didn't listen to him eventually he left the dorm. I took my time I put on my black Adidas shirt on I put on my light blue jeans on then I put on my black shoes. I left the dorm room and walked over to Finland. "Hey." Finland said. "Hi." I said. We started to talk. I looked over at Germany, N.k and China they seem happy. Germ saw me staring he smiled. I looked away god that was embarrassing. "Bye." Finland said. I kissed his cheek. I went to my class. I sat next to Ame since it was the only available seat. Ame said looking over at me "He-." "Fuck off." I said. "Geez grumpy much?" Ame said. "Geez cheater much?" I responded. "Shut up." Ame said looking over at the window. The bell rang after a long time. I saw Germany sprint out of the class oh right we have next class together. Good thing that teacher that teaches forces us to have a assigned seat or that would've been weird. I sat next to Malaysia (I just thought of a random country so) "ah you're Russia? Right?" He asked me. "Huh, yea that's me. And you are?" I asked him. "Oh I'm Malaysia." He smiled. "Well I heard you and Finland are dating?" He said looking at me. "Yea, are you dating anyone." I asked. "Yea I'm dating Singapore." He said he Kinda reminds me of Germ if I'm being honest. The bell rang after a while. "Bye." Mal smiled. I saw Germany holding China's had while he ran out the class.
                       🕚later🕚
School was finally over. I went to the dorm. (I really don't remember what happend so let's go to the part where germ cutted)
I knocked on Germany's door. It took a while for him to answer the door. "Hey. I thought you were mad at me." Germany said looking at me. "I can't be mad at my best friend forever." I said. He frowned at the when I said best friend. I grabbed his wrist Germ whined when I grabbed his wrists. I rolled up his sleeves. He was looking at the ground. "Германия когда и почему?" I said. Some time later. I bandaged up Germany he fell asleep so I went to my room and fell asleep.
                          Morning
I woke up I checked my phone it was 5:00am. I walked over to Germany's room. He was on his phone. "Really?" I said. "Yea." He smiled. "Anyways how are you feel-." Before I could finish my sentence Someone knocked. I opened the door. I saw Finland and Estonia was on his left. "Hey so I'm breaking up with you. I would love to be your friend but I just don't like you in that way anymore." Finland said. "Ok." I said closing the door. "Who was it?" Germany said. "Finland breaking up with me." I said looking at the ground. "You need to stay you are not going anywhere! You just got hurt!" Germany said. "I'm fine. I promise. I'll be alright. Just let me get ready." I smiled. "No you're not! I've been through more break ups then you have so I experienced more than you have." Germany said frowning at me. "Fine I'll stay." I finally said after a time. "Okay I'll be getting ready you go to bed and get some rest or watch t.v!" Germany said putting on his backpack. "K I will." I said. "Bye Russland." He said smiling. "Bye." I said he left the dorm room.
                          Germany
I left the room! Finland broke up with Russland. That's kinda sad if you ask me. You would've thought Russland would be the one breaking Finland's heart. But I guess I was wrong. I walk over to China and N.k.. China was flirting with N.k. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Oh hey Germany. Where is Russia?" China asked. "At the dorm since Finland broke up with him." I said. "That sucks." N.k said. "Are you guys like a thing cuz I could literally hear China flirting with N.k?" I asked both of them. "Well not yet." China smirked. He grabbed N.k hand. N.k was blushing. "Let go." North said. Before China could say anything South came. "You already have another boyfriend?" South said. "Not really China won't leave me alone and is constantly flirting with me. And he puts his hand up my-." North said but was cut of by China. "Don't tell them that!" China said. "I mean I'm just telling the truth." North said shrugging. "Whatever. I love you." China said putting his hand on North's shoulder. "I know you love me. And I love you too." North said. "You know I'm still here and I'm still single as I will ever be?" I said. "Oh yea sorry. Also don't tell me you like Russia." North said. "I don't like him." I said. "Mhm that's what you said before and you and Russia dated." China said he was smirking. "I-I don't l-like him." I said. "Yea sure." North said. "Let go." North said grabbing my hand. We walked to our class. I sat next to him since Russland wasn't here. We talked. "Hey so do you like China?" I asked. "Huh yea, I just don't show it but I do like him."  He said. "Really! I would show affection! I said smiling. "Go ask out Russia." North said. "I can't. He isn't ready." I said. "Well wait then you can ask him out. If he regects you I'll always we here for you." North said. "Thanks." I smiled at him. Class was over and I walked to my second class. I saw China I smiled at him. "Hey so when are you going to ask him out?" I said to him. "Maybe today." China said. "Treat him well or else you will regret." I said.
                           Later
It was lunch. Me and China were already in the cafeteria. Nk was always the last one to be here so It was normal. North came. "Hey would you like to go to the cafe with me." China said. "Ok." North said. I went to the dorm. "Hey Russland." I said. "Oh why aren't you at your class?" Russland asked me. "It's lunch." I said putting down my backpack. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked him while I was getting out the ice cream. "I'm fine." He said. "Well that's good to hear." I said sitting on the couch. I put my head on Russland's lap. Russland was playing with my hair. Then we heard knocking. I was to lazy to stand up. "Come inside." I said when I said that. China and Nk came in the room. "Hey guys so-." China said then he looked at us. "Are we interrupting something?" North korea said looking at me. "Um No not really." I smiled. Russland was looking at his side this whole time. "Hey you okay." I asked him while sitting on his lap. (Oop- srry) "Huh yea I'm fine." He said smiling. "Well we will just leave you guys be you." North korea said closing the door behind him and China. "Um.. Can you get off." Russland said. "O-oh right s-sorry." I smiled. I got up and grabbed my backpack. "Bye." I smiled. "Bye." Russland said. I left the room.  THAT WAS EMBARRASSING! My face was a blushing mess. "Hey you okay?" Polen asked me. "Huh oh yea I'm fine." I said. She smiled. The bell rang so we went to our class.
                    After school
I walked over to the dorm. "Hey Russland you feeling okay?" I said. "Yep." He said. We watched a movie because yes. And we were in the same position from last time. We heard the door Burst open. I looked over and Ame holding a knife. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "I told you and you broke up with me we made a deal you broke that deal so now it's time." He said grabbing Russland. "LET HIM GO!" I yelled. He had the knife up to his neck. "AME PLEASE!" I cried. "Let's make a deal again." He said. "I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST LEAVE RUSSLAND ALONE!" I said still crying. "D-don't do it." Russland said. "Let's go home." Ame said letting go of Russland and holding my hand. "I'm sorry.' I said. We left the room. "W-why do you do this to me only!" I said crying. "You're special. You deserve better. You need someone to take care of you." Ame said. I ran to the Extra room that used to be mine. I looked for anything sharp. I eventually found something. And started to cut myself. I covered the Cuts with Russland's hoodie. I went to the bathroom to see if Ame had any bandages. I eventually found some so I put it over my cutted hand. I walked out of the bathroom. And went back to my room I locked the door. Ame was knocking. "Germany open the door. GERMANY OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled. I opened the door. "What do you want." I said in a cold voice. He grabbed my hand. He forced me to sit down he made food. I only ate a little bit. I got up and went back to the room. I miss Russland. I fell asleep.
                     Next day
Ame said I can't go anywhere or else something bad would happen to me and Russland. And I don't want to see what is going to happen. I was on my phone just playing games. I got bored of the games I watched T.V. that's even more boring. Ugh I'll just go to sleep and wake up when school is over.
                          Later
I woke up due to the bell. Ame came to the dorm He started to make food again. He told me the food was ready. And I went to the kitchen I ate the food he gave me because I was hungry! We watched T.V it got late fast. And I went to my room. I was tired af.
                 Middle of night
I woke up due to a knock on my window. I checked It was Russland! I opend the window he was smiling. "What are you doing here." I whispered. "That doesn't really matter come with me." He said. I grabbed his hand he closed my window. He got down from the tree. We ran to the front of the dorm. And we reported Ame. Cuz like he is a psychopath! They went to his room and brought him out. "I'm fucking tired what are we doing." Ame said then he saw me. "You shit." Ame said. I looked away and put my head on Russlands chest. I went to his room. I was followed by some dude. I really don't know who it was. But I don't care. I grabbed my things and went to Russland's room. I was unpacking. The man pulled me aside and said. "Has he been threating you?" "Actually yes. He has. We were a couple. I was forced to be in a relationship with him or else Russia would be killed!" I said. "Do you have prove?" The dude asked. I lead him to Ame's little secret place and It had weapons. And notes everywhere. I grabbed one note book. I read it it said;
I like Russia but this German guy is in the way!
I flipped to the next page.
I think I might like Germany!
I flipped to another page.
I'm looking at Germany he is looking for his clothes! That's funny I have his clothes. I went to his room. Yes I broke in. He is silly just imagine him without the towel!
Wth he liked me that much!
I flipped through some pages they were empty
Germany broke up with me. He won't see what is coming for him and Russia. Germany will be mine! And only mine! Russia isn't good enough. I been stalking Germany this whole year and last year I know everything about him. How his brother died. How tall he is. His b-day. His dad's b day.
HE WILL BE MINE!
I gave the book to the dude. He read it. "Dang this dude must of liked you a lot." He said. "Well I couldn't like him since I was dating someone." I said. We kept looking around. I saw a picture's of me everywhere. Every where I was. He had a picture. I got creeped out. "I'm sorry but can I leave for sometime." I said getting out. I ran to Russland. I wrapped my hands around his neck. I kissed him. And he kissed back. We kissed for a while. "I'm sorry! I just I don't know what I was thinking!" I said. "It's okay." He smiled. "I-I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said hugging me. "Okay." The man said. "We have all the prove we need have a nice night you two." The man said. "You too." I smiled at him we went to the dorm. I put my head on Russland's lap we both fell asleep.
                        Morning
I woke up. Russland was still sleeping. I got up and did my morning routine. I woke up Russland. "Morning Russland." I smiled. "Morning." He smiled back. I went to his room. And took one of his hoodies. And he still doesn't know. I was ready so I took out the cereal and ate the cereal while I wait for Russland he takes forever. "Let's go." Russland said. We left the dorm room. I was holding his hand because it was warm. We walked over to N.k and China. "HA Give me my money." N.k said. "Ugh fine." China said. "Uh what's happening?" I asked. "I said to China. I bet that you guys would date. And you did!" North korea said smiling. "I mean we already knew you guys would date. But me being dumb said you wouldn't." China said. "Don't call yourself dumb!" North korea said
/////////////////////////////////////
Yay I published something. So you know they barely cancelled my school yesterday. So I'll try to publish faster. But other than that
  Have a nice day 💗
Stay happy
(Edit) So I may not post a lot due to something personal but Ill try to post but I don't think it's possible for me