Fight

Shout out to this thing Rusmex_is_hot for being annoying :D _____________________________That is great! That means we might be official someday. Wait no. We might get Married and have kids! Wait now that kinda since kinda weird. .,. I love him so much. The bell rings and we leave but I'm still hugging Russlands arm.
"So when are we going?" I asked Rus.
"Idk probably after school." He said.
"Ok that's fine by me!" I said happily. He went to his 2nd class and I went to mine after a long time of him telling me to get off him. But after this is lunch that means I get to see him again!
I was sitting by myself cuz I don't talk to other people except. Ame, China, N.k , Japan. (Poland too) and ofc 💖Russland💖. I wasn't paying attention to class. The bell rang and I ran to the lunch room were Russland is I go over to him and cling onto his arm again.
"Will you always do this?" Russland asked while giggling.
"Maybe!" I said as China and America came holding hands. N.k was also behind but again he was on his phone .
"Do you ever get off your phone?" Ame asked N.k.
"No." He answered back still on his phone.
"North watch out you're going to bump into-." Russia said. But was to late. N.k bumped into. S.k.
"Are you on your phone again?" S.k said giggling while holding Japans hand.
"Yea you got a problem." He said while S.k was helping him up.
"You need to get off your phone you know?" S.k said. "Yea Idc." He said walking away from them. Japan left them and went up to us.
"Watch were you are going North Korea!" Japan said right to his face.
"How bout no idc about your "Boyfriend"." N.k said.
"Oh and also don't get near me you fucking furry shit. I can't belive S.k likes someone like you. A Ugly piece of shit with no life and always watches Anime." N.k said.
"Ugh! Shut up you fucking depressed bitch!" Japan yelled. South Korea came.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Get your fucking ugly shit furry out of here." N.k said facing away from him.
"You are the fucking ugly shit!" Japan hissed at him.
"Sorry were you talking to yourself?" N.k said walking away.
"You better run you shit. You're just like Ussr. He is as cold as you and has no heart!" Japan screamed.
"What. Did. You. Say!" N.k screamed at the top of his lungs.
"You heard me!" Japan said as if she won the fight.
"Germany let go of me." Russia whispered to me.
"W-why?" I said.
"Just because." He said
"Y-yea S-sure!" I said letting him go.
"So Japan what did you say About Ussr?" He said.
"R-russia you were here!" She said.
"No shit." I said by this point the bell has rung. Russia and North were both looking dead serious at her. Her ears went down.
"Fucking shit." N.k. said walking out.
"Lets go Japan." South said.
North stopped.
"I can't believe you are dating that thing." He said putting his hands in his pockets. South stood there shocked.
"Fuck you bitch." He (North) said before leaving the lunch room. South looked like he was going to cry. But he also left.
"Lets go guys." China said. Ame just stood there.
"What's wrong Ame?" China asked his lover.
But Ame didn't respond he just stormed away.
"Do you think he's mad?" I said.
"Why?" China asked. God they are stupid some times. "Japan and Ame are good friends. Since they were little not even Japan's Mom said anything about it or Ames dad" I said. They were not talking.
"How do you know all this stuff?" China asked me.
"Welllll Me and Ame have been friends for Awhile and he tells me most of his secrets. One of them He used to like Japan." I said then realized what I just said.
"He used to like her Japan?!" China said surprised that his boyfriend used to be straight (as a pencil). I came to my class.
"Why are you late?" The teacher asked.
"I had to deal with something you wouldn't understand." I said.
"Go take a seat Class is almost over." He said.
Class is almost over that is great just one more class and I get to hang out with Russland! The bell rang I went to my last class with Ame.
"Hey Ame!" I said
"Oh hey Germany." He said.
"Why did you leave?" I said. "So you know how I used to like Japan and how me and her are best friends. Well Um it's just weird how both my friends are mad at each other and especially on of my good friends." He said looking at the ground.
"Hey it's okay." I said
"No. It's okay for you but because you don't have any friends that get mad at each other!" Ame said
"Well no I don't but I have got to a fight with my closest friend." I said trying to forget my fight with Poland
"With who?!" Ame sounded surprised.
"Polen." I said quietly
"You and Poland had a fight?!" He said angrily.
"Ja." I said.
~°Time skip~°
Class ended. I went to Russlands class room he came out. I grabbed his arm again.
"Why do you keep grabbing my arm everytime?" He said. "You're warm!" I said smiling he looked at me then looked away.
"So we still going to the cafe?" I asked him.
"Yea." He said smiling. He's cute maybe I should confess but no he is going to say no to me. Okay maybe next time we do this I might confess. Before I knew it we were already at the Cafe.
"So." Russland said
"Yea?" I said
"I need your advice." He said
"Yea sure for what?" I asked.
"I am planning to tell someone something but I don't know what to say." He said.
"Well.... What are you going to tell this person?" I asked.
"Confessing." He said looking to his side.
"Well if you're confessing you should maybe bring a flower oh don't forgot the Chocolate. And say "I know we have been friends for a long time now but I want to be more then that I want to make you more happier protect you with all my life. If you just want to be friends I understand." And Just wait because people ( Countries) need some time to figure what is going on. After he/she accepts then you hug her/him. And if they say no say "Can we be friends still?" That's my advice!" I said happily even tho my heart was hurting from him saying he was going to confess to someone.
"Thank you Germany!" He said.
"You're welcome. Shall we go?" I said.
"Yea lets go." He said. I didn't grab onto him that would be awkward especially since he likes someone else. We walked to the dorms. We heard yelling. We went inside and saw. North and Japan arguing.
"South LET GO OF ME LET ME GO AT THE BITCH!" Japan yelled.
"Stop talking about yourself." North said calmly.
"North just go away." South said.
"Where we literally share a dorm." North said.
"Go ask to change your dorm." South said
"Why don't you so you could be with your bitchy girlfriend." He said. I just left. Then I remembered Ame. I went to his dorm. I knocked he opened the door.
"Hey Ame you ok?" I asked.
"No. I feel like I should break up with China. He is happy in our relationship but I am not." He said. I was surprised "so how are you going to tell him?" I asked.
"Like everybody say We are not meant to be together what I'm trying to say is that we should Break up. It's good for both of us." He said.
"That sounds great." I said.
"I am planning to break up with him today or tomorrow." He said.
"Ok!" I said.
"See you Germany." He said.
"Bye." I said. At this point. North and South were fighting.
"It's not my fault your dating a dog!" North said.
"Well At least I'm dating someone unlike you who would love a depressed kid that is mean to everybody and all he does is be on his phone and think about nukes!" South said.
North didn't say anything.
"Heh, South you don't want me telling Japan do you?" He said snickering.
"You wouldn't dare!" He hissed at him.
"Oh but I would I could even say it to everybody and even his boyfriend." North said. "No you wouldn't!" He hissed again.
"Well then If you don't think I will do it. I'll do it right here right now." He said.
North pov
After I said that. Japan kept asking South what I meant. By that. And South kept saying. It's nothing
"So you want me to tell them?" I asked South.
"Fucking no!" He hissed again.
"Your turning into the rat to!" I said.
Russia and Germany were standing there just staring at me And South having a fight like little kids.
"How bout this we stoping acting like children and just never talk to eachother." I said not looking at him.
"That's fine by me at least I don't need to waste my time on something useless." He said before leaving. When he wasn't looking I flipped him off. I walked to my dorm and closed my door. I packed up my stuff and moved out. I was looking for a new house and luckily there was one available. I went to the house and started to unpack my stuff in the bedroom. At last finally away from the annoying people. I lay down tomorow I get furniture it's to dull. Maybe even paint the walls? Eh. Black that's the color I want to paint my walls. But first Imma sleep. I sleep after awhile.
When I woke up the sun was shining. I saw the clock 10:32Am great time to get furniture. I get up and go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and put my normal clothes like always. I get my coat. I go outside and walk to the furniture store. I see someone who looks all like someone I know but don't talk to. I go inside it's warm in here. I got everything I need now I just need to walk home. Then the person came up to me.
"Hello!" He said
"What do you want Canada?" I said.
"Nothing I just wanted to say hi?" He said.
"Okay Idc." I said and left him there.
"Bye!" He said waving. People (Countries) are weird.
After
Ok now that I'm done. What should I do?
Ring.
Was that my phone?
Oh it's just from South.
Where are you?!
Far away from you
Seriously where are you?
I told you far away from you.
North now is not the time to play. Where r U
Far away from u
Whatever.
I see the group Chat.
(Mexico, Canada, Ame, China, Poland, Russia and ofc North)
I see the last chat it was from Russia. Well what else to do?