Flashback :)

(The song I picked up there has nothing to do with this book 👌.              
                 Poland pov
It was the first day of 4th grade I was looking around since it was my first time. I was looking at the ground it is just something I do. I bumped into somebody.
"Omg are you ok I'm sorry!" The person said.
"No it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said.
"What's your name?" I asked him.
"Oh It's Germany how bout you!" He asked me.
"Oh it's Poland!" I said.
"See you Niemcy!" I said.
"Bye polen!" He said. We went separate ways. He was cute I though to myself. Wait what did I just say I just met him. I saw him again but he was with someone else. I went up to them.
"Hi Niemcy!" I said.
"Oh Polen!" Germany said.
"Who is that Germany!" The kid said.
"Oh this is polen!" Germany said.
"Polen this is America! Ame this is polen!" Germany said.
"Oh hi I guess!" Ame said.
We talked for a while till the bell rang
"Bye guys!" I said. I went to my class room. Germany I thought to myself. He is nice, Cute, and is a gentlemen! I wanna be his When I grow up I thought to myself. The bell rang for the end of class I was packing up and when I was done Niemcy was waiting for me outisde my class. Awww I thought. We talked until he came to his house we waved. Then I noticed Ame was walking by himself.
"Hey Ame!" I said.
"Oh hey Poland." He said. He says Poland way diffrent from Germany.
                    5th grade

Me and Germany are good friends I thought about confessing today. But I didn't want to because people kept saying me and Niemcy would be a cute couple and I like when people say that because It makes me feel like we are dating. But Niemcy always says " Me and polen are just Good friends!" Which of course people didn't believe him.

                    6th grade
6th grade was good but people kept telling me to tell Germany how I feel about Germany which of course I don't want to do since we are just friends!

                   8th grade cuz nothing interesting happened in 7th grade

We started a new school year. And there was A new student hopefully this student will hear rumors about Me and Niemcy dating so then He or she wouldn't take him away from me. When I came Niemcy usually waits for me this time he wasn't there I thought maybe he was with the new student. What if he was in love with the new student. No I thought to my self he wouldn't but then again we aren't dating so he can date anybody! I was looking everywhere Eventually I gave up since the bell rang the lunch bell rang. The new kid was with Germany. Germany was talking with him. The kid got up and they both walked out to the office. They came out with the same keys?! I left running I went up to Germany "Hi Niemcy!" I said.
"Oh hi polen!" Germany said.
"What dorm room do you have?" I said.
"Oh I have room (    )!" He said.
"Who is your dorm mate?" I asked him.
"Russland!" He said.
"Oh the new kid!" I said. I left and cried until I told Germamy to hang out with me. I'm going to tell him How I feel about him.
-------------------------------------------End of flash back! :)

   Germ pov

"Wow." I said. My best friend had a crush on me and I didn't notice. I am dumb.
"I'm sorry for making you cry." I said.
"Oh no it's ok!" Poland said.
"I promise to hang out with you more often as friends!" I said.
"One more question do you like Russia~?" Poland asked me.
"I-I um no?" I said.
"OoOoOo you had to think about it!" Poland said squealing like a little girl!
I went back to the dorm after 1hr. Russia like usual was sleeping on the couch.
"Russland wake up and go to your bed and stop sleeping on the couch!" I yelled.
"Jesus chill!" Russia said. I threw a plastic cup at him.
"What the...." He said
"Really Germany!" He said.
"Go away and hang out with your boyfriend!" I yelled.
"And who is my boyfriend?" Russia said.
"N.k!" I yelled again. There was knocking. I opened.
"Shut the fck up Canada is trying to sleep and so Am I!" Mexico said
"Heh sorry?" I said.
He held Canadas hand and they walked to there dorm room. They look like a cute couple I thought to my self
Russia then hitted the back of my head.
"Owww!" I said
"WhAt WaS tHaT fOr!" I yelled.
"For being stupid!" Russia said.
"Rude!" I said. Russia then picked me up
"You're light!" Russia said surprised.
"But then again should I be surprised?" Russia asked.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH PUT ME DOWNNN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Someone and by someone I mean Mexico was knocking harder
"SHUT UP IT'S FREAKING NIGHT!" Mexico yelled.
"Oop- sorry?" I said. He went to his dorm even mader than before.
"Is he ok he looked mad?" I asked Russia.
"No crap he would be mad you are literally screaming." Russia said.
"I'm tired." I said. I went to bed and slept in a instance. My alarm went on at 5:00 am. I got ready. Russia was on his phone.
"RUSSLAND get off your phone!" I said.
"Ugh whyyyyyy!" He whined
"Because you are to addict to your phone!" I said
"Fine "Mom." He said.
"What did you just call me!" I said.
There was knocking on the door.
"Um Hello Am-." Before I could finish my sentence. Ame just ran in. "Help me he has gone crazy!" Ame said.
"Who?" Russia asked while Ame was hugging him.
"China!" Ame said.
"What has he done now!" Russia said.
"Ugh why do you keep doing this!" China yelled across from the hall.
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO EATTTTTT!" Ame yelled.
"Are you kidding me Ame!" Russia said.
Russia picked up Ame. He went to the door. China was there. He gave Him Ame.
"NoOoOoO Ruski why did you betray mEeEeE!" Ame said. Canada opened his dorm room. He was rubbing his eyes.
"Guten morgen Canada!" I said.
"Good morning Germany!" Canada said.
"No mames!" Mexico yelled.
"Mexi  Calm down!" Canada said. Going inside there dorm.
"Well that was crazy!" I said.
I went to the kitchen. I made myself some coffe and pancakes.
I got dressed to hang out with Poland since I promised
I went out Poland was waiting for me outside.
"Hello Niemcy!" Poland said. "Hallo Polen!" I said.
"Were should we go?" I asked "Lets go to the.... Cafe!" Poland said.
"Ok!" I said. We walked there we were talking all they way there.
"Niemcy I want to tell you something very serious." Poland said.
"What is it?" I asked him.
"I Idon'tthinkwecanbefriends
rightnow!" He blurred everything I couldn't hear what he said.
"What I couldn't hear you?" I asked him.
"I-I don't think we can friends!" He said louder and clearer.
"W-why?!" I said. Sad because he was my best friend and now he doesn't!
"I know I said that we can be friends but I just need time to think about this situation!" Poland said.
"B-but!" I said.
"I'm sorry Niemcy. It's the best for both of us." Poland said almost crying.
"N-no I u-understand P-pol-." I couldn't even finish my words before I ran out of the Cafe and I cried all they way to the dorm. I tried relaxing so Russia wouldn't ask me why was I crying but then again would he really care? I entered the room and of course Russia was sleeping on the couch. I giggled at him. He's cute! I thought.
"Germany is that you?" Russia asked me.
"Yea!" I said. I laid on my bed I got up and went to my work room and read a book. Cuz why the heck not. (Read books kids. Don't be on you phoneee!)
Russia came and saw me reading a book
"Why do you look like you have been crying?" He asked me.
"Umm I-I wasn't!" I said trying to sound strong.  I wasn't going to cry. Especially in front of Russia! "Why are you crying?!" Russia asked me.
"I-i'M nOt!" I said my voice cracking.
"Germany I'm serious who made you cry?!" Russia said.
"N-noBoDy!" I cried I heard knocking. I got up and tried acting like I was sick. I opened the door and saw Poland. Russia was next to me.
"H-hey N-Nie-." Before he could finish I slammed the door in his face. And cried harder I hugged Russia.
"So I'm guessing you and Poland hade a fight?" He said
"Poland he doesn't want to be my friend!" I cried louder. Again knocking this time Russia opened the door.
"Is Germany ok I hear crying?" Mexico asked.
"Oh Germany yea he is fine he is just having a bad week!" Russia said.
"Oh ok tell him I hope he feels better!" Mexico said. "Germanyyyy!" I said.
"What?" He said
=========================Yay lets end it there for now I have no lifeeee