"Now, you should get ready for school. I'm making breakfast downstairs". Jungkook then said, getting up. I nodded and then waited for him to leave the room.

I walked to the bathroom to wash up and brush my hair. Then I walked to my closet to choose some clothes. I didn't want to wear my uniform today so I would just wear the name tag. I chose blue ripped jeans, a yellow sweater with a white shirt underneath and my black converse. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked decent and that was enough. I skipped downstairs to the kitchen where Jaehyun and Jungkook were.

"Morning Jaehyun Hyung!". I greeted. Jaehyun smiled and waved at me. I sat down at the table and watched as Jungkook made scrambled eggs.

"How have you been Jaehyun?". Jungkook asked, placing a plate of food in front of him.

"Good I guess. Just working and all. Nothing new". Jaehyun replied.

"How about you Kai?". Jungkook handed me a plate of breakfast and looked at me with a small smile. I lifted my head to face him and smiled back.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired from school at times". I picked up my fork and began to eat breakfast. Jungkook sat between me and Jaehyun, waiting. After a few more minutes of us eating, I put the dishes away and grabbed my stuff for school. I waited by the door for Jungkook.

"Here, take this for lunch". He handed Jaehyun a bag of food and then caressed his head. "I'll pick you up when you're done with work".

"Ne. See you". Jaehyun said. Jungkook waved bye, walking me out to his car.

"Bye Hyung!". I climbed into the passenger seat, buckling myself in. Jungkook started the car and we drove off to the school building.

"Has Jaehyun taken any medicine?". Jungkook suddenly asked.

"No. I haven't been able to get it. He's been more sensitive but once he gets it, he should feel a bit better". I explained. Jungkook hummed and then spoke.

"I'll get the medicine once I drop you off".

"Kasahamnida". Jungkook reached over and grabbed my hand affectionately. "Hey, anything for you and Jaehyun".

We arrived at the school and Jungkook parked his car in the front. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked with Jungkook to the doors. "I'll pick you up okay? Make sure to eat lunch as well".

"Ne. I will Jungkook Hyung". I said.

"Huening Ah!". I then heard a voice yell. I looked to see Beomgyu with Yeonjun. I waved and smiled back.

"Okay, I gotta get going now. See ya later Jagi". Jungkook said softly. He pulled me into a hug and then kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek and then waved bye at him, running to Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

"Hey! Our maknae is here!". Beomgyu exclaimed, hugging me. I chuckled and then hugged Yeonjun with a smile.

"Who was that?". Yeonjun then asked curiously.

"Ah, it was just one my hyung's freinds. Hes like my fake boyfriend". I explained before awkwardly smiling.

"Oh....so he's not your actual boyfriend...?". Beomgyu asked with a surprised expression. I nodded.

"Well, that's good to know but we should head to class now". Yeonjun said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Ne! Let's go!". We walked to our classes together, talking about homework or the teachers. Beomgyu separated first to history and then Yeonjun dropped me off at English where Taehyun was waiting. Taehyun and I looked at each other with blank expressions. He approached me and spoke first with a soft tone.